5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Here are links for nearly all 2016-2021 artworks

These links aren't mine, found them on a dandonfuga 420chan thread.
For 2022 files they are mostly posted on e-hentai:
P.S. I would update this whenever I found a new link.
Thank you! You have saved me countless hours of agonizingly slow download speeds (even with a high speed Internet connection.) Also, what do you mean by almost all 2016-2021 artworks? Any idea what's missing? I suppose I'll go through them and then report back with a list.

Reactions: Rextyd

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
So, it appears it's poll time for Dandon.

We got six options this time: Yamato from One piece, America Chavez (Marvel), Shermie from King of Fighters, Suki from Avatar, Nyotengu from Dead or Alive and Chun Li (SF6 version).

So far Chun Li is easily leading with more than 160 votes and is most likely to get a landslide victory: the battle for second place is actually more interesting, seeing that Yamato is sitting at 116 votes and Suki is at 114; Nyotengu is currently at 99 preferences, Shermie at 83 (Blasphemy!!! She deserves much better), and America Chavez is last with 71.

I'll keep you updated with the final results: the way I see it, we'll get Chun Li and Yamato (or Suki, or both) this month.
Is America Chavez the new Viper?
We shall see!

Reactions: omglolguy32

ASHJOKER

Mar 7, 2021

We got six options this time: Yamato from One piece, America Chavez (Marvel), Shermie from King of Fighters, Suki from Avatar, Nyotengu from Dead or Alive and Chun Li (SF6 version).

So far Chun Li is easily leading with more than 160 votes and is most likely to get a landslide victory: the battle for second place is actually more interesting, seeing that Yamato is sitting at 116 votes and Suki is at 114; Nyotengu is currently at 99 preferences, Shermie at 83 (Blasphemy!!! She deserves much better), and America Chavez is last with 71.

I'll keep you updated with the final results: the way I see it, we'll get Chun Li and Yamato (or Suki, or both) this month.
We shall see!
Seeing Nyotengu on the list made me happy, then seeing the amount of votes made me sad. We need more DOA girls. (When are we getting Honoka finally?)

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I voted for Yamato, Shermie, and Nyotengu.

Last time she did a poll, she ended up drawing all six anyway, so I wonder if she'll do the same this time.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018

We shall see!
I'm actually interested to see dandon's take of yamato since she appears rather nice canvas for dandon to use

Also nyotengu should be interesting to see, she has a decent sized wardrobe of outfits for the summer so that should suffice

Also i know shermie isn't one of the most super popular girls in the KOF lineup but I'm surprised to see she's losing rather hard, even though the poll just posted but still

anyways I'm looking forward to this month's artworks with chun-li (unsurprisingly) winning and yamato as well, just as long they're full rendered takes I'll be very pleased

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
Thank you! You have saved me countless hours of agonizingly slow download speeds (even with a high speed Internet connection.) Also, what do you mean by almost all 2016-2021 artworks? Any idea what's missing? I suppose I'll go through them and then report back with a list.
As I remembered some of the 2016-2017 artworks are not in the Google Drive links, they are in either the zerobin link or the justpasteit link and they are in a MediaFire zip download.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Thoughts:
Chun-Li (the leading lady) from Street Fighter: Has been done at least four times (The beach selfie, working out, Cheongsam, and with Morrigan Aensland). I'll skip Chun-Li.

Yamato from One Piece: Hasn't been done before, but hey, I like her design. Might be good to put Yamato in a Beachqueen series or Queens Undressed (or any magazine-type artwork she has done before).

Nyotengu from Dead or Alive: One of my favorite dark-haired ladies that scream... shall we say "dommy mommy", just like Christie from the same game or Ivy from Soul Calibur. I'd like to see her take on Nyotengu.

America Chavez (Ms. America) from Marvel Comics: I quite like Logan Cure's iteration of the character, wouldn't mind seeing her done by Dandon.

Suki from Avatar: The Last Airbender: Now this is quite a rare sight among artists. I'll put a vote for this underappreciated lady.

Shermie from King of Fighters: I guess why not. So long as she isn't toned to the bone, I'll be alright with it.

My votes:
Nyo, Suki, and America Chavez

Anything else:
I'd like to see these characters combined with what Dandon has drawn in the past or with OCs, preferably in a "steamy" way so that the artworks are more diverse and fresh. I hope this isn't straining her too much.

Looking forward to it, then. May the best ladies win.

Last edited:

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Was perusing some of the older works and noticed some missing pics. For April 2017, there seem to be some pics missing from the version uploaded in the OP. In the Ivy Valentine folder there don't seem to be the full versions of the pics where she's wearing panties, as seen here:

The cow version seems to be a slightly different version than the "half" version seen downloaded from the OP. If you look at the bottom part of her left breast, you can see that they're differently shaped than the clothed variants from the OP. You can even see the slight difference from the "Purple Outfit" I linked above.

Wonder if there was a revision at one point?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Was perusing some of the older works and noticed some missing pics. For April 2017, there seem to be some pics missing from the version uploaded in the OP. In the Ivy Valentine folder there don't seem to be the full versions of the pics where she's wearing panties, as seen here:

The cow version seems to be a slightly different version than the "half" version seen downloaded from the OP. If you look at the bottom part of her left breast, you can see that they're differently shaped than the clothed variants from the OP. You can even see the slight difference from the "Purple Outfit" I linked above.

Wonder if there was a revision at one point?
Are you sure those aren't edits by outside users?

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Lend thine ears Tarnished, I offer thee accords.

I come bearing two Edits; the Finger Maiden Melina, and the Samurai Slasher Baiken.

Nice, i didn't think you'd actually do baiken but i did said she was tempting as well june but i didn't want to say anything and give you too much to work on

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes