5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, I took my time examining the batches and I've got a few considerations:

1) the coloring used for Mirko is not bad at all: also the fact that it's basically a scene where she's getting off could be replicated in the future.
2) holy fucking cow that is a LOT of Baiken and I really like it; still, my opinion is biased, Dandon could have drawn any girl from Guilty Gear and I would have said it was awesome (and the fact that she did not draw a pregnant version of Ramlethal and Ino is a fucking heresy in my book)
3) The wallpaper with Melina & Ranny is top tier.
4) The sailor Tornado crossover isn't half bad!

Reactions: M4gpi3 and Rextyd

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

May 2022
(Batches 1 and 2 combined, .psds as separate archive and Work Process Videos under Work Process Videos -spoiler)

Say 'Thank you' to Rextyd.

There should be enough Reactions to say 'Thanks, Rextyd!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you for sharing' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
My overall thoughts on the artworks

Yor: she has grown on me a bit while i still liked the other artists who portrayed her body type more accurately, dandon did alright so i'll say she's a favorite

June: she has gain my attention quite a lot after going through the variations, i thought she was ok looking at first but now i find her great looking, and even though she done in a low rendered take, i'll say she looks fairly rendered so another favorite added

Melina: i thought dandon would ignore her since she's losing popularity to ranni (which despite me not playing the game yet i genuinely don't get how or why that is) but i was very pleased dandon remembered and featured her in this set, and seeing melina and ranni together in the wallpapers should a nice treat to those who played the game and would like to have them on thier PCs (or console since the options exist on them) as thier wallpaper

Baiken: it's very nice to see her again and i adore this take a lot more than i would with the 2019 take, while that version is ok but i kind of it wished it was done differently and now in 2022 it happened and looks great, though if i had to nitpick this i would say that i wished dandon did some variations with her eyepatch as it does add more into her character more while i can this is baiken is supposed to be relaxing looking in this but I'm sure adding the eyepatch wouldn't affect the theme too much, nothing wrong some extra detail into her character, and while dandon isn't the type to do amputee content but seeing baiken without her jacket would be been nice yet interesting to see

And finally FINALLY, i know this post is getting lengthy (as usual) but i must mention this because i know some people here who really like this variation but I'm sure even those people would agree it's too much and wasn't needed on her and even though it's a nitpick it's a valid nitpick to talk about, baiken from the way dandon portrayed her chest was already super busty I'm sure most of us will agree that she was fine as she is, and obviously we shouldn't have expected to give dandon the enhanced breasts since again she's already super chesty and clearly it wasn't needed but somehow and i don't get why dandon made it work

I don't know how anyone would say that she needs a bigger bust, she never needed a bigger bust and I don't know how anyone didn't realize that, though to be fair I'm sure dandon also agree that it wasn't needed either but of course most of her audience who can't see well and don't properly examine the artworks to determine whether a certain variation would work or not I'm sure those people demanded that, which I don't know or get as to how dandon can't just simply say no and don't feel bad for excluding some variations for reasons that vary, even though she hasn't been featuring much which is good actually but i know she can do better at not doing certain variations from her audience who demands it for no good reason whatsoever other than how too horny they are, i know i went off on a rant here but i must include this as i feel like dandon doesn't know how to say no to certain requests, anyways I'm stopping here and have a nice weekend

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Does anyone know of an AIO torrent? Pretty much all links on page 1 for 2016-2019 are dead, and the ones that aren't (Racaty/AnonFiles) are slower than molasses.

ShounenPower

Oct 11, 2020
My overall thoughts on the artworks

Yor: she has grown on me a bit while i still liked the other artists who portrayed her body type more accurately, dandon did alright so i'll say she's a favorite

June: she has gain my attention quite a lot after going through the variations, i thought she was ok looking at first but now i find her great looking, and even though she done in a low rendered take, i'll say she looks fairly rendered so another favorite added

Melina: i thought dandon would ignore her since she's losing popularity to ranni (which despite me not playing the game yet i genuinely don't get how or why that is) but i was very pleased dandon remembered and featured her in this set, and seeing melina and ranni together in the wallpapers should a nice treat to those who played the game and would like to have them on thier PCs (or console since the options exist on them) as thier wallpaper

Baiken: it's very nice to see her again and i adore this take a lot more than i would with the 2019 take, while that version is ok but i kind of it wished it was done differently and now in 2022 it happened and looks great, though if i had to nitpick this i would say that i wished dandon did some variations with her eyepatch as it does add more into her character more while i can this is baiken is supposed to be relaxing looking in this but I'm sure adding the eyepatch wouldn't affect the theme too much, nothing wrong some extra detail into her character, and while dandon isn't the type to do amputee content but seeing baiken without her jacket would be been nice yet interesting to see

And finally FINALLY, i know this post is getting lengthy (as usual) but i must mention this because i know some people here who really like this variation but I'm sure even those people would agree it's too much and wasn't needed on her and even though it's a nitpick it's a valid nitpick to talk about, baiken from the way dandon portrayed her chest was already super busty I'm sure most of us will agree that she was fine as she is, and obviously we shouldn't have expected to give dandon the enhanced breasts since again she's already super chesty and clearly it wasn't needed but somehow and i don't get why dandon made it work

I don't know how anyone would say that she needs a bigger bust, she never needed a bigger bust and I don't know how anyone didn't realize that, though to be fair I'm sure dandon also agree that it wasn't needed either but of course most of her audience who can't see well and don't properly examine the artworks to determine whether a certain variation would work or not I'm sure those people demanded that, which I don't know or get as to how dandon can't just simply say no and don't feel bad for excluding some variations for reasons that vary, even though she hasn't been featuring much which is good actually but i know she can do better at not doing certain variations from her audience who demands it for no good reason whatsoever other than how too horny they are, i know i went off on a rant here but i must include this as i feel like dandon doesn't know how to say no to certain requests, anyways I'm stopping here and have a nice weekend.

I agree with most of your points. As you went on an writing an essay about the art I would like to give my opinion especially on Baiken.

I think the eyepatch removal is a valid critique, however I can definitely understand her not removing the jacket. Most people like badass, cute/sweet, horny art but portraying disability is something which can be a bit too much. It is huge risk especially considering she is not popular character at all. For me I would appreciate that because I have been huge Guilty Gear fan for a long time and getting my waifu drawn by Dandon is unfathomable honor but for most people staying true to the source material people can be quite off putting.

Now about the chest size. Well I have not request her to give her bigger chest but boobs makes the world go round and I love gigantic breast especially the way Dandon draws them. They look firm yet not ballon looking, like bowling balls. They have distinct shape and does not appear saggy like bags of sand. For me personally, both of her 2019 and 2022 variants are strictly better than Sakimichan's variations as her proportions can be quite wack especially when she decides to warp them. While She is great at creating scenes and coming up with nice detail, her slender Baiken cannot hold a candle to Dandon who is an expect at extremely curvaceous semi-realistic proportions which is art space Baiken resides.

A wise man once said.

Flat is justice, Medium is premium, Oppai is truth.

See you and have a wonderful day.

HealslutLaura

Jan 11, 2021
May 2022 BATCH No.1 $10

(First link: Artwork batch (Hi-Res files); second link: photoshop files); third link: Video files)

thank you legend

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020

I don't know how anyone would say that she needs a bigger bust, she never needed a bigger bust and I don't know how anyone didn't realize that, though to be fair I'm sure dandon also agree that it wasn't needed either but of course most of her audience who can't see well and don't properly examine the artworks to determine whether a certain variation would work or not I'm sure those people demanded that, which I don't know or get as to how dandon can't just simply say no and don't feel bad for excluding some variations for reasons that vary, even though she hasn't been featuring much which is good actually but i know she can do better at not doing certain variations from her audience who demands it for no good reason whatsoever other than how too horny they are, i know i went off on a rant here but i must include this as i feel like dandon doesn't know how to say no to certain requests, anyways I'm stopping here and have a nice weekend
Strictly speaking as a long time Guilty Gear fan, I agree with the eyepatch issue, she could have easily drawn it.
About her missing arm, I agree with the excellent point made by Shounenpower: Baiken is not as popular as other females from the roster, and portraying her with the missing limb could be a huge turnoff for some people (and some patrons, of course).
Knowing the character, I would have been unfazed by it (the same way people that know about Avatar are unfazed by Toph's blindness), but at the very least we could all agree that Dandon covered it up quite tastefully.
About the huge bazongas: I feel like Dandon was testing whether she could draw things that big and still make them sexy; for me, she achieved that result, but I would have been perfectly fine with the normal Baiken bust (which is nothing to scoff at).
We shall see if she will draw other characters with huge breasts and give them "enhancements" or it was just an experiment.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Strictly speaking as a long time Guilty Gear fan, I agree with the eyepatch issue, she could have easily drawn it.
About her missing arm, I agree with the excellent point made by Shounenpower: Baiken is not as popular as other females from the roster, and portraying her with the missing limb could be a huge turnoff for some people (and some patrons, of course).
Knowing the character, I would have been unfazed by it (the same way people that know about Avatar are unfazed by Toph's blindness), but at the very least we could all agree that Dandon covered it up quite tastefully.
About the huge bazongas: I feel like Dandon was testing whether she could draw things that big and still make them sexy; for me, she achieved that result, but I would have been perfectly fine with the normal Baiken bust (which is nothing to scoff at).
We shall see if she will draw other characters with huge breasts and give them "enhancements" or it was just an experiment.
While i understand by the point you two made about her not being super popular as some of the other ladies in the roster or everyone including the male characters as a matter of fact, i can believe there's others who have more popularity than her and for good reason i'm sure

But i don't think seeing baiken without her jacket would be a bad thing in fact i don't think it should turn some people away just seeing her missing her arm and considering dandon isn't one of those extreme/hardcore artists that can do amputee art on such level i think some people would have been fine seeing baiken without arm and I'm sure dandon would have done at least job decent her stump look tolerable

And finally as her bust, i almost wouldn't believe that the enhanced breasts were a experiment since it was clear from the start it wasn't necessary, i just don't believe in any reason why ladies like her, tifa and even ghislaine from last year who of which are already busty but got the enhanced variants i just don't get it, and i'm sure as i said previously if dandon knew it wasn't going to work or needed then I'll be more forgiving because dandon was aware at least but of course because how too thirsty her patreons are meaning they're not to care if a character is very busty or not they'd still request for the enhanced variations and i can also believe dandon can't say no them since we know she's the type of artist is disappoint thier fans no matter how ridiculous the suggestion is, i feel like dandon do a better job saying no and not feel bad about it since it would also save her a bit of time and energy to do her content

And i know i'm getting lengthy again but it can't be helped unfortunately i'm not good at doing stuff like this short so I'll end it here, but while I'm not completely disagreeing you but the last two points i just can't exactly agree with to a full extent

Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
Perhaps someone will be interested in my opinion, the opinion of a person who is almost unfamiliar with the character. I'll get right to the point. Looking at her face as a whole I can say that I like it more than in the 19-year-old version. It's more friendly, though, of course, it's a matter of taste. Now specifically about the eyepatch. I looked at other works and I want to say that I prefer a face without a it. Perhaps eyepatch would give more canonicity, but I think it's better to see such a beautiful face in its entirety. And (not)much about the jacket. In fact, this point does not matter so much to me, I think she would be nice anyway. This is a cute drawing of a cute girl and I don't think that the lack of a jacket would cause rejection.

And a little extra. Where I definitely see Baiken without a jacket is in some kind of battle to show all the tenacity with which she goes to the goal, it would have hooked me. I also want to say that perhaps a compromise option would be to depict her with a prosthetic arm, although I'm not so sure about it. And finally more tits to the god of tits!

Reactions: Rextyd

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Perhaps someone will be interested in my opinion, the opinion of a person who is almost unfamiliar with the character. I'll get right to the point. Looking at her face as a whole I can say that I like it more than in the 19-year-old version. It's more friendly, though, of course, it's a matter of taste. Now specifically about the eyepatch. I looked at other works and I want to say that I prefer a face without a it. Perhaps eyepatch would give more canonicity, but I think it's better to see such a beautiful face in its entirety. And (not)much about the jacket. In fact, this point does not matter so much to me, I think she would be nice anyway. This is a cute drawing of a cute girl and I don't think that the lack of a jacket would cause rejection.

And a little extra. Where I definitely see Baiken without a jacket is in some kind of battle to show all the tenacity with which she goes to the goal, it would have hooked me. I also want to say that perhaps a compromise option would be to depict her with a prosthetic arm, although I'm not so sure about it. And finally more tits to the god of tits!
The younger version of her have orange hair and her breast were less busty then her latest versions:
rbls27br3ko81.jpg
It was a common in-joke by the creators that each installment of Guilty Gear she in, her breast size get bigger.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I don't like to repeat myself, though I get frustrated with dead or useless links. To reiterate a statement I made earlier, there needs to be updated links for the 2016-2018 stuff. Racaty is slow, all AnonFile links for all of 2016-2018 are 404s and Nopy is dead/defunct. Mediafire is truly one of the easiest to use and most reliable sites I've seen when it comes to Dandon's works. Is there any possible way to get all of Dandon's works to just Mediafire in addition to MEGA? I feel that would make things easier for most people, unless someone knows of a different reliable site that offers reasonably fast download speeds.

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
I don't like to repeat myself, though I get frustrated with dead or useless links. To reiterate a statement I made earlier, there needs to be updated links for the 2016-2018 stuff. Racaty is slow, all AnonFile links for all of 2016-2018 are 404s and Nopy is dead/defunct. Mediafire is truly one of the easiest to use and most reliable sites I've seen when it comes to Dandon's works. Is there any possible way to get all of Dandon's works to just Mediafire in addition to MEGA? I feel that would make things easier for most people, unless someone knows of a different reliable site that offers reasonably fast download speeds.
Here are links for nearly all 2016-2021 artworks

These links aren't mine, found them on a dandonfuga 420chan thread.
For 2022 files they are mostly posted on e-hentai:
P.S. I would update this whenever I found a new link.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes