5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
So obviously the october content is finished and will be out around the 10th as usual but something i saw immediately and i don't wanna be that some of person but somehow vermil is looking more finished than jolyne so i guess dandon wanted to do like a sketch-ese style jolyne meanwhile vermeil gets a more rendered instead? View attachment 2137548
Dandon did Jolyne dirty, I'd say... or going the same way as the Rose sketch a while back

but eh, it is what it is

Last edited:
Reactions: Jthebloody

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Exactly, I don't really get the complaining on the Internet these days. It is not like the art looks "bad" by any means.
Complaining requires less brain power than telling yourself to skip whatever you don't like and move on... then again, who am I to judge?

Reactions: Longmire

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Welp looks like I will be reliant on someone here to share this month's content. My pledges for this month didn't get through because my Bank blocked them. I have to repledge to everyone again. If that wasn't enough of a hassle, Patreon has increased the Pledge rates here in Germany by about 20-25% across the board. Sheesh.

I will have to rethink whom I will repledge now.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Holy shit, that big? That sucked big time ngl
1€ is up to 1.50€
2€ is up to 2.50€
2.50€ is up to 3€
4.50€ is up to 5.50€
9€ is up to 11€
etc...

Not to forget the 19% VAT on top of that.

It does suck tbh. Doesn't seem much at the first glance but it does add up in the end. I've supported around ~15 creators a month. Some creators will have to be cut.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
1€ is up to 1.50€
2€ is up to 2.50€
2.50€ is up to 3€
4.50€ is up to 5.50€
9€ is up to 11€
etc...

Not to forget the 19% VAT on top of that.

It does suck tbh. Doesn't seem much at the first glance but it does add up in the end. I've supported around ~15 creators a month. Some creators will have to be cut.
How does it work ? Aren't tier prices set by artists themselves and not patreon or those are new suggested/minimal tiers ?

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
How does it work ? Aren't tier prices set by artists themselves and not patreon or those are new suggested/minimal tiers ?
No Idea. I have already contacted Patreon for some clarification. They haven't responded yet. It has to be on Patreon's side though. I have a hard time believing that all creators that I support suddenly changed all their tiers.

Edit: Looks like Phillygames is the only creator who still has the same rates.

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Artists ask for their prices the same I think, that changed when you're in different parts of the world, the price change as well. You can pay more or pay less depending on how your country rates its tax on both digital goods and electronic transactions

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Still doesn't make sense to me. The current exchange rate it pretty much 1=1. Pretty stable at that too. You get 1 cent (€) more per dollar. So paying 5€ instead of 4,50 should be enough. The extreme hike doesn't make sense here. As long as the creators don't change the Price themselves of course. Patreon is definitely up to something here. Haven't heard back from them yet either.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Alright boys, as shown by the WIPs our final girl for October is Vermeil. Dandon says she's busy saving the files and will release the batches tomorrow. I'll create a MEGA folder with all the files from the tiers.
Hmn, wasn't expecting to see you supporting dandon but of course you can't have too many supporters in this thread

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
She looks way more "polished" than Jolyne.

Still, the one I'm really looking forward to is Makima.

Can't wait for tomorrow, hopefully Dandon will wait for me to get home to release the artworks.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes