5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Nope. I know you never late nor early, you arrive precisely as you wanted to :LOL:
If only I could get out of work whenever I wanted to...

Hmn, guess dehya will be spotlighted after all

Also the set is a 10 of 10
I would say a 8 of 10 for me, I don't really care for Nagant (she looks like the manga ripoff of Psylocke combined with Deadshot, but my god Dandon made her really sexy and that's all that matters), but Cammy for me easily wins the Street Figher artworks competition with Chun-Li and Juri.

Really happy for her choices for next month: Dehya is the thicc and muscled dark-skinned mommy type, Nico Robin has been a mainstay in the r34 world for more than ten years now and Makoto... well, suffice to say that she was the one I pursued on my first run of Persona 5.

We still have the fourth spot open, and Dandon basically ignored Vex'ahlia, so the last girl will be a surprise: it could be one of the ladies from Resident Evil 4, seeing all the praise the game is receiving.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
OP Updated

Real fast OP update with March 2023, in case y'all will need more mirrors
Thanks Jthebloody <3

View attachment 2538598
I'm really thinking about catching up on SF :p
of course dandon still doesn't do her nude wallpapers properly, also i heard a open beta for SF6 might happen soon
We still have the fourth spot open, and Dandon basically ignored Vex'ahlia, so the last girl will be a surprise: it could be one of the ladies from Resident Evil 4, seeing all the praise the game is receiving.
i don't mind seeing ada again, but then ashley seems to be trending slightly more so either choice is fine by me

Last edited:

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019
Did someone call for the J?

Sorry about the delay, just got out from work!

March artworks:

March Psd Files:

Dandon also stated that Dehya, Makoto and Nico Robin will be featured this month.

Enjoy folks!
Thanks king! Now I'm kinda excited for Dehya and Nico Robin.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jthebloody

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Sorry for the false alarm for everyone but after four months of 2023, is it safe to say that Dandon went radio silent for two weeks is the norm going forward?

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Guess who is back from the dead.... lol

Cheeky-Bubble-by-dandonfuga.jpg

Wee, I'm back! Hope you're all doing well ♥!
~~~

My amazing patrons will get:
full-size image
step-by-step images
PSD file
Wallpaper
NSFW versions (the Bubble set will include the following variants: nude, several facial expressions, piercings, wet/yoghurt, preggo, Mr. Tentacle, wallpaper, Magic Mushroom, maybe more...)
full coloring video process

And here are two previews :3

Poweredup1

Sep 20, 2021

~~~

full-size image
step-by-step images
PSD file
Wallpaper
NSFW versions (the Bubble set will include the following variants: nude, several facial expressions, piercings, wet/yoghurt, preggo, Mr. Tentacle, wallpaper, Magic Mushroom, maybe more...)

It seems her art style is changing a little bit. The face on Bubbles looks really good and different from previous works!

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019

~~~

full-size image
step-by-step images
PSD file
Wallpaper

Man, her artstyle is improving. Now I can't wait for Dehya and Nico Robin.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes