5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I was just worried about the polls still being open and people still voting and possibly changing the results of the last two winners.
I don't think we've had a instance where we got our poll winners changed last minute because the losers got more votes, so i think nico and makoto are safe

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I don't think we've had a instance where we got our poll winners changed last minute because the losers got more votes, so i think nico and makoto are safe
Not to mention Dandon still needs time to actually come up with and draw the winner. I can't see her changing it at the last minute and having to start fresh.

Dec 25, 2021
Well, one batch is better than no batch.
Well, I will never complain about her schedule. After all, I get her stuff for free, since I lack the funds to pay for It.
And to the people who pay, let's admit that she doesn't make nearly as much money as she deserves, so I think It's fair for her to work a little less and invest the time on herself or in other projects.

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
Well, I will never complain about her schedule. After all, I get her stuff for free, since I lack the funds to pay for It.
And to the people who pay, let's admit that she doesn't make nearly as much money as she deserves, so I think It's fair for her to work a little less and invest the time on herself or in other projects.
She overworks herself, it's good that she takes a step back once in a while to do less. So many artists do that and get burned out or get chronic health issues. My life isn't going to be impacted in any meaningful way by one less set, but if she can get more rest then more power to her.

Reactions: Rick6890

Rick6890

Feb 1, 2023
She overworks herself, it's good that she takes a step back once in a while to do less. So many artists do that and get burned out or get chronic health issues. My life isn't going to be impacted in any meaningful way by one less set, but if she can get more rest then more power to her.
Ye, you're right. We have no right to put pressure on anybody since we get stuff for free.

I'd do appreciate to know when they are on hiatus, tho.

Some weeks algo I was legitimately wondering whether ZumiDraws was Ok.

HealslutLaura

Jan 11, 2021
Did someone call for the J?

Sorry about the delay, just got out from work!

March artworks:

March Psd Files:

Dandon also stated that Dehya, Makoto and Nico Robin will be featured this month.

Enjoy folks!
omg thank you legend <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jthebloody

WetCream

Aug 18, 2018

March artworks:

March Psd Files:

Dandon also stated that Dehya, Makoto and Nico Robin will be featured this month.

Enjoy folks!
No worries, they were released just minutes prior. ;)

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022

March artworks:

March Psd Files:

Enjoy folks!

It's all good. Get some rest. Can't wait to see her depictioons of Dehya, Makoto & Nico Robin.

• Red Heart

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020

March artworks:

March Psd Files:

Enjoy folks!
Dehya and robin....FINALY!!!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes