5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Rorrim04

Jun 22, 2017
here I made underwear for a good girl! special issue)
and please vote which set you liked!

View attachment 653141 View attachment 653142 View attachment 653143 View attachment 653144
Mega ;) Bubble-Hi-Res-
Of the four, I like the first two the best but they're all quite impressive. Looking closely I see a few flaws but that's not going to stop me from appreciating your versions. I've tried to do things like this before and they weren't this good -- I know it's hard to get it all just right.

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
you can add a section on the creation of clothing for heroines) this would be great! but only for those heroines who do not have beautiful underwear, dresses...what do you think? the name for the section (fan wardrobe for heroines) is just my opinion, don't throw Slippers at me right away!

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Haha, it's ingenious, but what I really miss were those "animated" versions from a couple years back. Sadly, the creator only did 4 or so of them (Ivy, Taki, Domino, and one for Raven that I didn't save).
Would you be so kind to share the other two you have if it's not too much to ask?

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Sure, but you might be better off looking for them on Danbooru/Sankaku or other similar sites, which'll have the variations.
Thanks, I'll try to look around for those. Didn't think there would be variants for this too

Edit: Found Raven

Last edited:
Reactions: Cassar64

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
Hello everyone tell me, what does the artist release every 11th day of the month? or how will it work? Thank you in advance for your answer! :unsure:

Rorrim04

Jun 22, 2017
Hello everyone tell me, what does the artist release every 11th day of the month? or how will it work? Thank you in advance for your answer! :unsure:
Dandonfuga releases art like that you see in this thread. Nominally I think that art is to be produced between the first and last day of the month and delivered early in the following month once Patreon has finished collecting payments. In practice, her schedule has become shifted so that instead of producing the May content between May 1st and May 31 she will produce it between May 11th and June 11th, roughly, since she didn't finish the April content until May 10th. For some reason, even when she has produced only one batch in a month she hasn't reset her schedule; this may be because lately it seems like she's struggling to fulfill her obligations. Hopefully things will improve, but I'd generally expect new batches in the second week of the month rather than the first. The reality is that is isn't clear when they'll arrive because it isn't clear when Dandonfuga will finish.

Last edited:

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
Dandonfuga release art like that you see in this thread. Nominally I think that art is to be produced between the first and last day of the month and delivered early in the following month once Patreon has finished collecting payments. In practice, her schedule has become shifted so that instead of producing the May content between May 1st and May 31 she will produce it between May 11th and June 11th, roughly, since she didn't finish the April content until May 10th. For some reason, even when she has produced only one batch in a month she hasn't reset her schedule; this may be because lately it seems like she's struggling to fulfill her obligations. Hopefully things will improve, but I'd generally expect new batches in the second week of the month rather than the first. The reality is that is isn't clear when they'll arrive because it isn't clear when Dandonfuga will finish.
thank you very much for your answer!

Sneaky Fоx

Jan 5, 2020
Hello. Please help sort it out.
As I understand it, DandonFuga does NOT create .xcf files. Only .jpg and .psd.
ALL .xcf files are UNofficial editing (fan-made) of the artist Smeagol Bagginses. Which he creates based on the original .jpg files.
Am I right?

Bunny Erza

Jan 23, 2019
Hello. Please help sort it out.
As I understand it, DandonFuga does NOT create .xcf files. Only .jpg and .psd.
ALL .xcf files are UNofficial editing (fan-made) of the artist Smeagol Bagginses. Which he creates based on the original .jpg files.
Am I right?
yes, .xcf fanmade she only do .jpg and .psd

Archtype

Mar 11, 2019
Smeagol Bagginses will also sometimes update the XCF files if there's something he wants to change or modify, so it's worth checking the update dates on old files occasionally.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes