5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I want the XCF files so I can edit the preggo versions or add an explicit dick version to a drawing that doesn't have it.

Rorrim04

Jun 22, 2017
When does the author usually begin to show characters from the next batch? :rolleyes:
There's no really consistent point. I went back through the archives and found she's posted the first previews as early as the 2nd of a month or as late as the 25th of the month. But we're talking about data over more than four years, so things are all over the place. Most commonly, historically-speaking, her first previews are between the 7th and 14th of the month but lately they've been later, perhaps owing to the schedule slippage I mentioned before or the increasing number of versions she tries to cram into every batch.

Reactions: CourierNPC

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
New batch of videos incoming:

January Batch 1:
January Batch 2:
February Batch:
March Batch 1:
March Batch 2:
April Batch 1:
April Batch 2:

Bunny Erza

Jan 23, 2019
New batch of videos incoming:

January Batch 1:
January Batch 2:
February Batch:
March Batch 1:
March Batch 2:
April Batch 1:
April Batch 2:
MY HERO

Exynoss

Jun 10, 2019
Last post on Dandon's patreon is "May Artwork Batch finished"
It's mean that work on all 6 characters is done?

Fadjiot

Oct 30, 2019
Last post on Dandon's patreon is "May Artwork Batch finished"
It's mean that work on all 6 characters is done?
it means this month(may) will be only 3 char's
Nintendo chocked her hard with copyrights, so she need a time off

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
it means this month(may) will be only 3 char's
Nintendo chocked her hard with copyrights, so she needs time off
Nintendo has been always hard on cracking copyrighted materials for its releases. I remember two or three years ago, a married couple got sued for $12M and Nintendo won.

No wonder Dandon got choked by it. I don't know whether other artists has the same fate as Dandon.

Fadjiot

Oct 30, 2019
Nintendo has been always hard on cracking copyrighted materials for its releases. I remember two or three years ago, a married couple got sued for $12M and Nintendo won.

No wonder Dandon got choked by it. I don't know whether other artists has the same fate as Dandon.
Shellvi, Neoartcore, Tofuubear got hitted by Nintedno this month as well and several smallone artists.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes