5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Shellvi, Neoartcore, Tofuubear got hitted by Nintedno this month as well and several smallone artists.
That is sad to hear that those artists have the same fate as Dandon. I wish them the best now that they cannot draw any Nintendo characters without getting them sued by Nintendo itself.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
You know after looking at the pregnant variants for Maya, I feel like her and krieg would have been good parents if she'd still lived

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
yes, 1 Batch this month
Ok no problem. I hope she gets plenty of rest before she does a new batch, I hear she's a bit overworked these days and the recent Nintendo business she lost must have put a lot of strain on her work and life.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
*Rant incoming* May Nintendo suffer many misfortunes and failures. *End of rant* Dandon has always been one of my favorite artists so to hear this news... Then again, I'm not surprised at all.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can these artist just change the character name and make they look a little bit different? I remember Sakimichan name of her drawing is Ice Queen instead of Elsa to avoid trouble with disney.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Can these artists just change the character name and make they look a little bit different? I remember Sakimichan name of her drawing is Ice Queen instead of Elsa to avoid trouble with disney.
I like your idea, but it's still somewhat a landmine in my opinion.

dominusprogs

Sep 16, 2019
Recently checked her Twitter page and I shocked that she has around 100K followers meanwhile Sakimichan has 600K I mean the detail in her artwork is much higher and the Preggo versions is her thing (correct me if I wrong).
The thing with Nintendo is foolish because is all people made all those Doujins doing it under license?? It's a fan made are.

Reactions: Exynoss and Soblazn

derede

Jan 10, 2018
I couldn't find 2020 Feb batch link in the thread neither in OP. Can someone share the link if possible?

Exynoss

Jun 10, 2019
Hey, there new post on Dandon's patreon. Something about poll
Who has an access? :D
Update. Choosing new characters for next batches. As I understood, may be we'll se Ahsoka, Harribel (idk who is this), Rangiku & Tsunade of Naruto

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes