5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Sonic would be smiling with her speed this month. Thank you for the update as always.
Not only smiling, he would probably be grinning from ear to ear, because...

Did someone ask for more Neema? If so, well, here she is, the fifth artwork for this month, in a very peculiar position!

So we're missing the final artwork, and I expect she'll probably post it in a week or so; after that she'll take her time for all the variants, but maybe this month we won't have to wait until the 10th. MAYBE.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I'm hardly surprised with her speed since she knows she late and doesn't want to do one set
That's like... one of her meta, right? She got at least 9 to 11 days before sending out the batches -- a little bit more days than her usual, I suppose.

Reactions: sam47

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Eh i really hope Dandon will draw more girls from Mass Effect. Cnt wait if it will be femshepard, she just a goddess.

Reactions: HORZEKOK

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Samara, Aria, Miranda, Jack, anyone, but not the female Shepard.
I mean, I’m pretty sure Dandon would appropriately beautify her.

These pin-up versions of popular characters often look so different from their regular appearances that it’s frequently the pose and expressions which seal the deal for me, moreso than the actual character.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
How often does she hold character polls on her Patreon?
Three, four times a year.

That's like... one of her meta, right? She got at least 9 to 11 days before sending out the batches -- a little bit more days than her usual, I suppose.
I agree, considering her usual pacing this month she's going really fast.

There's still the last lady to draw, and of course she will take her time with the variants, but it's basically more than a year since we had 5 ladies already announced by the end of the month.

Onetrueking

Jun 1, 2020
I mean, I’m pretty sure Dandon would appropriately beautify her.

These pin-up versions of popular characters often look so different from their regular appearances that it’s frequently the pose and expressions which seal the deal for me, moreso than the actual character.
Dandon can make her look better for sure but i'd still prefer anyone else.

Archtype

Mar 11, 2019
I know some people have been saying Dandon's spent, and some of the last few months haven't really blown me out of the park, but a third DOA girl, Christie, is awesome. I'm also a big fan of Rose+Bubbles, if only because I can't help but picture Rose mogging over the tiner, less-busty Bubbles whenever they're together.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I have confirmation that the 2nd Batch is in the works. We got Beachqueen Raven, Neema showing her flexibility, and one artwork that I cannot figure out whether Bubble and Rose had a "wild night out" together, or Neema "having it," or even something else unrelated to the two already established artworks. The third artwork will be posted today (or tomorrow, depending on the time zone, of course). As per usual, Dandon will deliver all the batches between the 7th and 10th of July.

(for Non-Patrons if they wished to see them "goodies")

1625208328713.png

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
In this month, we had the honor to see seven ladies (three of which are recurring characters): Christie, Toph, Bubble, Rose, Neema, Chel, and Raven.

I'd say this month has the most ladies I've seen in years.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
In this month, we had the honor to see seven ladies (three of which are recurring characters): Christie, Toph, Bubble, Rose, Neema, Chel, and Raven.

I'd say this month has the most ladies I've seen in years.
To answer your question about her pacing, I seem to recall that she was quite fast on march last year, though nowhere near as fast as this month.

And to see seven different ladies... well, I remember perhaps the september batches of two years ago, the ones when she did the absolute masterpiece that is the Sylvanas/Tyrande duo (of course, that's my opinion).

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
To answer your question about her pacing, I seem to recall that she was quite fast on march last year, though nowhere near as fast as this month.

And to see seven different ladies... well, I remember perhaps the september batches of two years ago, the ones when she did the absolute masterpiece that is the Sylvanas/Tyrande duo (of course, that's my opinion).
agree 100%, best duo from dandon. i love them to

hopplestar

May 13, 2021
I Hope from Agoust Dandon Make a Princesa Peach un Summer ir other Girls
I don't think she'd do Peach bc of Nintendo copyright, with the whole controversy that surrounds that... but other beachqueen/summer variants of past/new characters would be nice.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I don't think she'd do Peach bc of Nintendo copyright, with the whole controversy that surrounds that... but other beachqueen/summer variants of past/new characters would be nice.
She can do it, she just can't put it on a paid subscription.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes