Batch 1 Psd files

Batch 2 Artworks

Batch 2 Psd Files

Enjoy!
MiladyNoir-512px-14.gif

Reactions: Jthebloody

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I don't see May 2021 in the OP, but it is in the thread.
I imagine a world where the second thing can change the first thing, with some sort of catalyst.

Oh, I'll also note that in the June art batch, there's a preggo folder for Bubble and Rose, but it's in the Chel folder.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well my friends, I have some news for you.

Unfortunately, it is not the first artwork of July, but a juicy preview for this month:

Dandon posted not one, not two but THREE polls today: each poll features three ladies competing against each other for a spot in this month's artworks.

Poll number 1: Dark Magician Girl (Yugioh) vs Rosaria (Genshin Impact) vs Kida (Atlantis).

This one is quite easy to predict, DMG is already winning with a comfortable margin (also voted for her)

Poll number 2: Lisa Hamilton (DOA) vs Giovanna (Guilty Gear Strive) vs Cammy (SF- a more tanned version).

This one is harder, it will be a duel between Lisa and Giovanna; the latter is currently ahead (also voted for her).

Poll number 3: Wonder Woman vs Mara Jade (Star Wars) vs Atom Eve (Invincible).

This one is, unfortunately for me, also very easy to predict: Wonder Woman has already a solid lead and my pick Eve is dead last.

I will post the final results as soon as Dandon announces the winners.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019

Unfortunately, it is not the first artwork of July, but a juicy preview for this month:

Dandon posted not one, not two but THREE polls today: each poll features three ladies competing against each other for a spot in this month's artworks.

Poll number 1: Dark Magician Girl (Yugioh) vs Rosaria (Genshin Impact) vs Kida (Atlantis).

This one is quite easy to predict, DMG is already winning with a comfortable margin (also voted for her)

Poll number 2: Lisa Hamilton (DOA) vs Giovanna (Guilty Gear Strive) vs Cammy (SF- a more tanned version).

This one is harder, it will be a duel between Lisa and Giovanna; the latter is currently ahead (also voted for her).

This one is, unfortunately for me, also very easy to predict: Wonder Woman has already a solid lead and my pick Eve is dead last.

How about “scrap polls 2 & 3 and draw all the girls from poll 1”? :oops:

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018

3 polls?, that's usual of her to do. I'm used to seeing one big poll

Also hopes giovanna wins

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

Interesting choice of characters, I see. It's also kind of obvious who's going to win by a landslide each poll.

(At least one of these ladies will be included) My prediction:
Batch 1: DMG, Giovanna, Wonder Woman (plus any ladies from the polls)
Batch 2: Lisa Hamilton, Rosaria, Cammy (or Mara Jade)

Also, I think it is safe to mention that there is a very slim chance of previous polls' ladies get included in these batches and maybe it will be only one batch this month, or even including characters that aren't in the poll at all; seeing that Dandon has only two weeks + 2 days to work on most of these ladies (and maybe another week into August).

Last edited:

hopplestar

May 13, 2021

we have a wonder woman already (granted it is an older one), would've definitely preferred Atom Eve or Mara Jade... a bit unfortunate that so many people voted for Wonder Woman. lol why couldn't she have done Atom Eve or Mara Jade in the May batch, I feel like that would've made it so much better, since she did Ghislaine twice or whatever her name is...

hopplestar

May 13, 2021
Interesting choice of characters, I see. It's also kind of obvious who's going to win by a landslide each poll.

(At least one of these ladies will be included) My prediction:
Batch 1: DMG, Giovanna, Wonder Woman (plus any ladies from the polls)
Batch 2: Lisa Hamilton, Rosaria, Cammy (or Mara Jade)

Also, I think it is safe to mention that there is a very slim chance of previous polls' ladies get included in these batches and maybe it will be only one batch this month, or even including characters that aren't in the poll at all; seeing that Dandon has only two weeks + 2 days to work on most of these ladies (and maybe another week into August).
I'm glad she's probably going to do DMG and Giovanna, since they're characters she's never done previously. It would be interesting if Dandon did more characters that she hasn't before, but these aren't bad characters unlike the ones from the May batch

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes