5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Mara Jade was up for debate?! Damn, that would've been amazing.
Don't want to be pessimistic, she's still gotta go up against Wonder Woman that got the majority of the votes. Maybe she'll be in the next month's batch or just waiting for the green light like everyone else that hasn't been drawn yet.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Wonder Woman has been drawn to death, although if Dandon ever decided to make a preggo variant, I won't argue. That being said, it's Mara Jade! We need more Expanded Universe art. Well, I need it anyway.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Wonder Woman has been drawn to death, although if Dandon ever decided to make a preggo variant, I won't argue. That being said, it's Mara Jade! We need more Expanded Universe art. Well, I need it anyway.
I dnt mind if she draw wonder woman, i think dandon need to rework some old her works, make them looks better and add other variants (mushr, tent, preg). Like pharah.

Reactions: verconic69
Apr 24, 2021
Question, what is the difference with the pics in the "_Edited" folder in the November 2018 term? Is it just extra versions for each set?

Ayashimi

Jul 5, 2019
I view in the wallpapers of the christe nothing bonus with tina or kasumi wallpapers variations i try create one

Apr 24, 2021
I made a wallpaper with all of the available Overwatch girls, generally using the Beach Queen variant if available.

I'm pretty new to photoshop, so forgive any issues, but everyone's gotta start somewhere, right?

I'm thinking of making different wallpapers using some other groups, like Marvel and DC girls, but I just haven't bothered to do it yet, if I do I'll post them for anyone who's interested.

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Need to help with editing Dandonfuga stuff into more sex scenes edit rather than posing wallpapers. Anyone good at Gimp or Photoshop and have tips and tricks on tools to use please??

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes