5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
This looks very promising though normally I'd be pleased she's doing her work early, but of course there's always a chance you may jinx yourself

Reactions: CourierNPC

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Well, now that was a surprise (that she finished one of her artworks not past the 20th). I'm looking forward to this month's batch, hope it went well for her.

Exynoss

Jun 10, 2019
Well my friends, seems Dandon got started really early (for her standards, anyway) on this month's artworks.

The first lady to be featured is Christie from Dead or Alive, and I seem to recall someone in here asking for more DoA content.

Well, here you go mate!
Amazing! :love:

hopplestar

May 13, 2021
I think slowing down the pace would help her a little, someone pointed out that this month's second batch feels forced as if her last resort nowadays is just to make a throwaway OC with little-to-no development (as many OCs that has come before Zuna and Desarae, except Bubble, Neema, and Rose -- who seemed to has more artworks done than previous OCs. CMIIW, by the way).

At this rate, I think waiting 'til the third week or even the 29th (exclusively for February), 30th, or 31st each month would be a preferable alternative if she chooses to. Otherwise, fulfilling a demand so big with so little timeframe and shouldering the burden herself... is going to take a toll on her in the near future.

To me it's always seemed weird that she makes something for valentines day and releases it after, same goes for Halloween/Holiday artwork. I get she probably has stuff on her to do list and wants to get those done first, but like what's the point of releasing stuff for valentines day in March, when valentines has passed by almost a month then (not complaining because it's whatever, but it's always seemed odd to me).

hopplestar

May 13, 2021
My two cents, as someone who has been following her for quite some time.

She gets her inspiration from games, movies and comics/mangas, and it's quite clear she's much of a nerd as most of us are, since there have been months with a single batch because Dandon was busy playing (Hades, Resident Evil 2 and other cases come to mind).

She's also human and an artist, so she can't be expected to always deliver her best, especially when she gets into the "artist's block" zone or fails to manage her schedule for whatever reasons she has.

Unlike other artists who lie about fake illnesses or other issues, she's very upfront with her patrons (she suspended the payment last year when she needed a break) and she usually replies kindly to suggestions or opinion on her art (gotta say her patrons are quite civil, something not really common on the internet).

I for one hope she gets some rest and gets back to making great artworks; I've humbly suggested to her a few characters I'd like to see, namely Atom Eve from Invincible, Rem from Re:zero, a remake of blizzard characters she already made and a swimsuit Persona 5 ladies issue, to which she replied she liked all my suggestions... so I hope that maybe she'll actually draw one of them.

Also, next month Toph from Avatar is gonna be featured, most likely as the first lady of the month.
Another person who wants Atom Eve as well, I'm glad you want to see her too. I wish that Dandon would draw Kitana from MK... she already has Jade and Mileena, but no Kitana to be seen. I was also surprised to see that she's never made anything from the Rainbow Six franchise... to your point about her making art based on the games she plays, maybe she's just never played R6, but one would assume that those characters would be enjoyed.

Just curious, has Kitana been suggested to her before?

Reactions: Jthebloody

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Guys little question - where i can find Nel-Zel Formula archive? i know ''Imhentai'' and "Exhentai'' have them, but 1st download low quality and ex dnt have torrents in 90% archives.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SAAVEDRA

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
To me it's always seemed weird that she makes something for valentines day and releases it after, same goes for Halloween/Holiday artwork. I get she probably has stuff on her to do list and wants to get those done first, but like what's the point of releasing stuff for valentines day in March, when valentines has passed by almost a month then (not complaining because it's whatever, but it's always seemed odd to me).
Isn't she always been releasing stuff like that? Begin somewhere between the second and third week of the month and release it around the first or the second week of the next month...?

Reactions: Matheus Alves

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Another person who wants Atom Eve as well, I'm glad you want to see her too. I wish that Dandon would draw Kitana from MK... she already has Jade and Mileena, but no Kitana to be seen. I was also surprised to see that she's never made anything from the Rainbow Six franchise... to your point about her making art based on the games she plays, maybe she's just never played R6, but one would assume that those characters would be enjoyed.

Just curious, has Kitana been suggested to her before?
Kitana has been suggested a few times, also I've seen some patrons suggesting Skarlet and Sindel: about Rainbow Six, I seem to recall a few people asking about that but I don't think Dandon was too keen to draw something in that regard.
Suggestions can only influence her to a certain degree, I've seen a guy who asks EVERY SINGLE MONTH Dandon to draw Kale or another character from Dragonball and she's politely ignoring him, so if she doesn't want to draw a character she won't do it, unless there's an unanimous indication by the majority of the patrons; she also has clearly stated that she will avoid drawing Nintendo characters because she doesn't want Patreon to bring down the banhammer on her... I still don't get why Sakimichan can basically do entire months of Nintendo artworks and Dandon can't, but that's a whole different subject...

Reactions: hopplestar

FearFiend

Dec 10, 2020
she also has clearly stated that she will avoid drawing Nintendo characters because she doesn't want Patreon to bring down the banhammer on her... I still don't get why Sakimichan can basically do entire months of Nintendo artworks and Dandon can't, but that's a whole different subject...
I think it's because it isn't actually Nintendo that goes around messing with artists drawing their stuff, but some insane fanboy(s) claiming to represent Nintendo and then Patreon not caring to check or defend artists that get targeted. That's what I've heard at least, and it seems more rational than Nintendo having a blind spot for Saki.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Not saying that can’t be the case, but Nintendo is well-known for aggressively defending their IPs. I know multiple fan projects like knockoff Pokémon games have been shut down by them, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they occasionally went after artists as well.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
They tend to ignore artists as opposed to games, mainly for trademark reasons. They'd rather there not be any NSFW art of their characters, but the last time they declared they were going after NSFW artists they got enough backlash for them to not even bother.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes