5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Question, when you make edits to dandons work do you use j.peg image files or the Photoshop files?
Gimp using .xcf Files that were converted by Sméagol Bagginses
And where can I find dandons PSD files
Luck or buying the pack from their Gumroad page. Most of the PSDs files were converted as .xcf Files by Sméagol Bagginses and they never put out the original PSDs files.

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
Gimp using .xcf Files that were converted by Sméagol Bagginses

Luck or buying the pack from their Gumroad page. Most of the PSDs files were converted as .xcf Files by Sméagol Bagginses and they never put out the original PSDs files.
Thanks for the info

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well well, it seems we have our second artwork for this month: Dandon gives us the delightful preview for Dark Magician Girl, the winner of the second poll.

Unless Dandon had already other artworks prepared in advance (VERY unlikely, knowing her) or she grows an extra pair of arms and hands to draw faster, I'd say this is gonna be a 1-batch month.

I expect Wonder Woman by the end of the week/ start of the next (most likely the latter).

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Well well, it seems we have our second artwork for this month: Dandon gives us the delightful preview for Dark Magician Girl, the winner of the second poll.

Unless Dandon had already other artworks prepared in advance (VERY unlikely, knowing her) or she grows an extra pair of arms and hands to draw faster, I'd say this is gonna be a 1-batch month.

I expect Wonder Woman by the end of the week/ start of the next (most likely the latter).
It's definitely gonna be a one set month, I guarantee it

Also good take of DMG, i wasn't expecting a summer theme of her

Reactions: Jthebloody
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes