5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Ayashimi

Jul 5, 2019
Sorry asking what its with i change the eyebrown in the light of the gimp of risky boots o try apply breast + or ++ only view the default skin and not apply in the light version and view the two

Kairos97

Apr 11, 2021
Out of curiosity what happened to Baggins and the release of .xcf files? They are very user friendly in gimp and I've been looking forward more to the last batch turning up in the google drive than dadon's new releases to begin with.

blvck92

Aug 5, 2021
Opens a new member account on F95 and the first comment out of his mouth is asking for content. *shakes head*.
that my friend happens, when you lose your data, plus, did you ever provided anything, like purchased anything and not stealing from others, pretending it was coming from you? i highly doubt it.

Moores

Nov 22, 2017
Out of curiosity what happened to Baggins and the release of .xcf files? They are very user friendly in gimp and I've been looking forward more to the last batch turning up in the google drive than dadon's new releases to begin with.
I’ve been wondering the same. I vastly prefer GIMP over the PSDs. Much easier to use and very customizable. :L

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Dandon is not wasting time this month: after unusually (for her standards) giving us the batch one day before the deadline, she is holding two new polls (this time you can vote all three characters).

Poll 1:

Catwoman vs Harley Quinn vs Batwoman: surprisingly (at least for me), Harley is currently winning with 483 votes, Catwoman is not far behind with 427 and Batwoman is dead last with 270.
With this kind of result, Harley will be featured very soon (likely this month) and Catwoman will have a good chance in the future.

Poll 2:

Power (from Chainsaw Man) vs Kallen (Code Geass) vs Satsuki (Kill la Kill): Satsuki is (rightfully so, might I add) dominating with 503 votes, Kallen holds second place with 359 and sadly Power is last with 239 votes.
Satsuki will get her artwork real soon, Kallen perhaps in the future... and we'll never see a Power art from Dandon, which is a crying shame: though I gotta say, why choosing Power instead of Makima who is a far sexier character in Chainsaw Man is beyond me, but maybe Dandon prefers her.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes