Poll 1

1) Harley Quinn (783 votes)
2) Catwoman (736)
3) Batwoman (466)

Poll 2

1) Satsuki (862 votes)
2) Kallen (613)
3) Power (358).

We'll get Harley & Satsuki this month, perhaps one as the last lady of the first batch and the other as the first of the second.

Oh, and I said last because we have the second girl for the first batch, Rosaria from Genshin Impact... in an unusual (for Dandon's standards) pose. At least Dandon won't need to draw a pregnant version (which is a crying shame).
Rosaria's backside looking real tempting here! Like Ada back in 2019, Rose a couple of months ago, or Neema from last year.

For the whole preggo thing... well, I think it would be something that I'd welcome for a change. Not all characters needed preggo variants, to be honest (Don't take it negatively, though). With that pose, it's kinda difficult where to draw the belly without getting it out of proportions and all that.

Well, anyways... Let's see how she will fare this month.

As always, thanks for the update.

Reactions: Jthebloody

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Rosaria's backside looking real tempting here! Like Ada back in 2019, Rose a couple of months ago, or Neema from last year.

For the whole preggo thing... well, I think it would be something that I'd welcome for a change. Not all characters needed preggo variants, to be honest (Don't take it negatively, though). With that pose, it's kinda difficult where to draw the belly without getting it out of proportions and all that.

Well, anyways... Let's see how she will fare this month.

As always, thanks for the update.
Nah mate, did not take it negatively, sometimes it's good that Dandon shakes things up a bit by doing different poses.
Also I usually like pregnant variants when I know the character... and honestly if I didn't look up who Rosaria was I wouldn't even know who she is.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Alrighty then, time for the third lady of the month, my personal choice and the winner of one of the latest polls...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Satsuki Kiryouin from Kill la Kill.

Screw the heretics who shunned her newest iteration, because she looks smoking.

Since we're still on the 23rd of the month, the second batch is pretty much a given.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Alrighty then, time for the third lady of the month, my personal choice and the winner of one of the latest polls...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Satsuki Kiryouin from Kill la Kill.

Screw the heretics who shunned her newest iteration, because she looks smoking.

Since we're still on the 23rd of the month, the second batch is pretty much a given.
Very nice take, though looking at her outfit it's a bit summer themed than lingerie themed

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Screw the heretics who shunned her newest iteration, because she looks smoking
People seriously shunned this? Where? I'd love to see what they think about this!

Personal Opinion, maybe unpopular: Kiryuuin Satsuki's Queen's Undressed lingerie/bikini is just her Kamui leaning towards a mix between a one-piece bikini and Leotard (or Slingkini) without the added tech.

Wonder if this works well if Dandon (in some alternate universe) decided to show Satsuki from behind, or poses like the one she did with her OC Narcilia or I-No from Guilty Gear she drew a couple of years ago.

Anyways, thanks for the update as always.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
People seriously shunned this? Where? I'd love to see what they think about this!

Personal Opinion, maybe unpopular: Kiryuuin Satsuki's Queen's Undressed lingerie/bikini is just her Kamui leaning towards a mix between a one-piece bikini and Leotard (or Slingkini) without the added tech.

Wonder if this works well if Dandon (in some alternate universe) decided to show Satsuki from behind, or poses like the one she did with her OC Narcilia or I-No from Guilty Gear she drew a couple of years ago.

Anyways, thanks for the update as always.
I've seen a few replies on Patreon saying that "aw not satsuki again, satsuki worst choice of the poll etc."

I've thoroughly enjoyed Kill la Kill, it was funny,over the top (in the right way) and I personally liked Satsuki more than Ryuko, but Ryuko was the obvious go-to protagonist in a shonen-like anime.

About the Kamui, your opinion might just be right; kinda curious to see if Dandon will draw Satsuki in a short-haired version (the one she had in the ending), though I prefer her with long hair.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I've seen a few replies on Patreon saying that "aw not satsuki again, satsuki worst choice of the poll etc."

I've thoroughly enjoyed Kill la Kill, it was funny,over the top (in the right way) and I personally liked Satsuki more than Ryuko, but Ryuko was the obvious go-to protagonist in a shonen-like anime.

About the Kamui, your opinion might just be right; kinda curious to see if Dandon will draw Satsuki in a short-haired version (the one she had in the ending), though I prefer her with long hair.
To be fair it has been a very long while since she did this take of satauki and it couldn't really hurt to do another take of her in the current art style dandon is in right now Satsuki-Hi-Res-SFW-02.jpg

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
"aw not satsuki again, satsuki worst choice of the poll etc."
It's been quite a long while since I saw Dandon draw Satsuki. It's only normal Dandon wants to improve or at least enhance her drawing from back then to Dandon's today's standards.

If people said otherwise about the choice, what can be done since Satsuki wins the poll by a lot of points?

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
After seeing the preview for this Satsuki, I feel the need to watch Kill La Kill. Then again, I never watched it before in the first place. Hell, I didn't watch the original Naruto until two years ago... That's what happens when you live under a rock for twenty years. As far as Dandon's artwork goes, top tier as always.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes