5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
I know this is almost impossible, but i would love to see dandon drawing Slan from Berserk, her design reminds me of Morrigan Aensland from darkstalkers(who also deserves a new set imho).

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
Hi all, from what I've been able to gather reading back that Smeagol has retired from doing Gimp edits. I've tried my hand at one from this batch, Satsuki, here's a link to the file. Let me know if it's alright to add to the XCF files archive for Dandon's work and if there is something I missed in the edit:

Google Drive
I will still make edits every now and then, but I haven't been very impressed with what Dandon has been releasing recently. I was working on Beachqueen Raven but I bit off a bit more than I could chew with the edits and gave up; I uploaded an unfinished version to the google drive. And I deleted my account for some reason which is why I am on this account. I might do Atom Eve, but, again, I'm not really that interested in any of this month's drawings. link to all my google drives if you dont have it already:

lixander

Jul 4, 2021
Does anyone have the PSD or XCF file for the July 2018 Batch?

The google drive link in pastebin seems to be broken ( ).

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Is there any news yet on which characters Dandon will be making this month? Or is she taking a break this month?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes