5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Alright friends, got two good news for you all:

First: batch one is officially finished; and yes, I said batch ONE because we'll get two of them.
Second: one of my predictions actually came true, because the fourth lady for this month is Kallen from Code Geass in a VERY tight suit.

View attachment 1428046 View attachment 1428047
I'd sold if this was drawn from the backside, to be honest! Bodysuits and Butts is one of the tightest of combinations.

Even if it isn't backside, I'd still appreciate it nonetheless.

Thanks!

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
We're cutting it very close aren't we?, very good take of her must admit

Yeah, we were cutting it close, except Dandon had a ace in her sleeve that we did not know of: as a small bonus to the Catwoman artwork, we got this little piece aptly named "Milk".

It probably will count as the fifth artwork for this month, so Dandon will be free to focus on the last one without worries... well, if she considers it just a bonus we'll get two more artworks, but I believe this one count as a full artwork.

mashima

Mar 28, 2020
Yeah, we were cutting it close, except Dandon had a ace in her sleeve that we did not know of: as a small bonus to the Catwoman artwork, we got this little piece aptly named "Milk".

It probably will count as the fifth artwork for this month, so Dandon will be free to focus on the last one without worries... well, if she considers it just a bonus we'll get two more artworks, but I believe this one count as a full artwork.
Maybe the last artwork will be Poison Ivy, this way it would be a complete circle...

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018

I'm pretty sure a most of us can count this a main artwork

anyway, nice to see poison ivy though I must say catwoman should share with harley as they are besties of course

I'm not going to too surprised if we'll see a full rendered version of poison ivy in october or november but another follow up for harley and catwoman would be great to see

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I'm pretty sure a most of us can count this a main artwork

anyway, nice to see poison ivy though I must say catwoman should share with harley as they are besties of course

I'm not going to too surprised if we'll see a full rendered version of poison ivy in october or november but another follow up for harley and catwoman would be great to see
Latest update: yeah, the "Milk" bonus artwork is indeed the fifth piece for this month.

The last one is a WIP and quite frankly I won't try to guess which character is the last one, the picture doesn't show anything that could lead to discern which lady will be the last for this month; we'll see in a few days ( Dandon says she's a bit late, to which we could easily reply "When have you NOT been late?", but by this point this would be nitpicking).

September-2021-Batch-No-2.jpg

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Latest update: yeah, the "Milk" bonus artwork is indeed the fifth piece for this month.

The last one is a WIP and quite frankly I won't try to guess which character is the last one, the picture doesn't show anything that could lead to discern which lady will be the last for this month; we'll see in a few days ( Dandon says she's a bit late, to which we could easily reply "When have you NOT been late?", but by this point this would be nitpicking).

View attachment 1430060
Hmnn....I have some ideas who the WIP is but I will have to be sure on my guesses

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

J U I C Y~

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

View attachment 1430060
The WIP could be any black girl, but I'm going to guess that's Lisa Hamilton.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
i hope she didn't forget about nier automata. only A2 have full new pictures set, when 2B only old

Kzor

May 27, 2021
where could i find her work in a mega that i could view online?
That's... a weirdly phrased question. MEGA is the file-hosting site where kind people may upload her sets so others can download them. If you want to view them "online", try an image-hosting site such as Rule34

lixander

Jul 4, 2021
That's... a weirdly phrased question. MEGA is the file-hosting site where kind people may upload her sets so others can download them. If you want to view them "online", try an image-hosting site such as Rule34
I think he means a mega folder. When a folder is shared on Mega, instead of an archive, you can preview the images in the browser, before you download them.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
MEGA has folder view, right? I think that's what they meant about "viewing it online."

And not all R34 sites have all iteration of Dandons artwork. One site that I frequently visited often uploads Dandon's preggo set more than anything else.

Also, you can just go to E-Hentai for that, too.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes