5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
I think he means a mega folder. When a folder is shared on Mega, instead of an archive, you can preview the images in the browser, before you download them.
Which is much more convenient. Why download the entire archive just to get the fraction of it you might be interested in?

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Which is much more convenient. Why download the entire archive just to get the fraction of it you might be interested in?
If you have slow internet or limited bandwidth then that's the way to go, if the internet is decent with unlimited bandwidth then downloading the zip is much more convenient than waiting for the unzipped archive to appear

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Mega folder links can be killed, but downloadable archives are forever distributed (and uploaded) until the sauce runs out.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Any news on this month's batch?
at the time of me typing this message no previews published to her NSFW account on twitter so far but I expect the artworks to be published on the 10th (my time) as usual

As I said before...........I'm currently waiting on the preggo version of the Kallen work
don't worry you'll see kallen pregnant very soon, just wait a day longer

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Knowing past posts. I think the next pack(with all the recent works' variants such as preggo) will be ready somewhere from Oct 12 to 20.

As I said before...........I'm currently waiting on the preggo version of the Kallen work
"Will be ready somewhere between Oct 12th and 20th"
1633836689673.png
I wonder what was she's doing all these weeks! I understand that she's gotten sick earlier in the month, so that's understandable.

But man, stretching it to 20? It's possible, I guess, kinda feel like going back to Ghislaine pack again IMO XD

Well, mid-October it is then.

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
"Will be ready somewhere between Oct 12th and 20th"
View attachment 1445293
I wonder what was she's doing all these weeks! I understand that she's gotten sick earlier in the month, so that's understandable.

But man, stretching it to 20? It's possible, I guess, kinda feel like going back to Ghislaine pack again IMO XD

Well, mid-October it is then.
he probably meant somebody would share within 12-20 Oct

dandon's post said:

"Note: Artworks will be send out on October 7-10. ♥"

that's her usual schedule

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
he probably meant somebody would share within 12-20 Oct

dandon's post said:

"Note: Artworks will be send out on October 7-10. ♥"

that's her usual schedule
As I said, mid-October it is, then. Maybe in a couple of hours to at least 3 to 4 days.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Ok mates, we all were suspecting that Dandon was a bit late (more than usual), and now we have our confirmation: she's done with the painting but she is saving the variants (meaning she's not completely done with the paintings), so tomorrow will be the day.

Expect the artworks tomorrow evening (I'll post them as soon as I get back home from work or as soon as I get them).

Also, the last artwork was not Lisa from DoA, it was a returning OC, Miss Salty, and she looks very fine. Salty-by-dandonfuga.jpg

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Ok mates, we all were suspecting that Dandon was a bit late (more than usual), and now we have our confirmation: she's done with the painting but she is saving the variants (meaning she's not completely done with the paintings), so tomorrow will be the day.

Expect the artworks tomorrow evening (I'll post them as soon as I get back home from work or as soon as I get them).

Also, the last artwork was not Lisa from DoA, it was a returning OC, Miss Salty, and she looks very fine. View attachment 1446412
Thank you dandon for not abandoning salty

Oct 5, 2021

Also, the last artwork was not Lisa from DoA, it was a returning OC, Miss Salty, and she looks very fine. View attachment 1446412

Tomorrow? Now that would be a great way to kick off the new week

Reactions: Jthebloody
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes