byedark

Apr 9, 2019
[QUOTE =“ lusquinha,帖子:4675642,成员:596614”]
我找到了这个
[/引用]
名称如“ dandy_0.bin”是sve文件,配置文件在它们旁边

Paranoic_Noise

Nov 23, 2020
Ok guys, I have 88% of the quests, I still didn't do the fossils one, but still don't think it's gonna go to 100% with just that. Right now I've completed:
My dear roommate, School's out... NOT, Tattletale, Swimming Club, Got Milk?, Thirst for Love, Dex's Laboratory, Frisky Business, Blue Haired Devil, Mary Jane, Bad Touch, Gate-crasher, Pool Party, Getting Tipsy, Moist Action, Quality Time, Confrontation, Men at Work, Fetcher's Quest, Petal Rear Dex, Bookworm, Sand in My Toes, King of Kong, Say Cheese, It's A Me, Alex, Taking Notes, Saturday Night Fever, Sushi Rolls, Pitching A Tent, Casanova, Hillbilly, X-Files, Long Time No See, A Cock For Your Thoughts, Greasy Tales, Chicken Run, Bucket Challenge, In Father's Footsteps, Eye of the Tiger, Jackstrap, Call on Me, Blue Balls, Paparazzo, Dude, Fix my car, Lost Supper, Day After Tomorrow, Fun Gus, Finders Keepers, Peeping Tom, Five Finger Discount, Celebrity City, Shady Business, Candyman Can, Skull Halloween, Twilight Bone, Examination, Bones' Tales, Pecking Order, Digger, Lost Oasis, Bum Loving Action, Jingle Balls, Light My Fire, Gnome Regrets, Sweetheart, Log Out and Black Out.
If someone could at least tell me where to find everyone I'd be trully grateful.

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
I don't see any mentions of this whatsoever so I'll assume it doesn't have any, but I'll ask anyways. Does this game have, or will it ever have, any gay content?

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
Where do I find the caveman in the cavewoman quest? and is the secret room in that cave with the pentagram or is that something else?

notsfw6969

Jan 10, 2020
What version of OS X are you running? Are you running lots of other programs while pulling up the game? I've been running 5.6 without issue for a while, but haven't tried 5.7. I'm on 10.13.6, and try not to run other too many programs while I'm on the game, though I do have a number of Chrome tabs up and it hasn't impacted it from what I can tell.
I'm running 10.11.6. i guess the more recent versions require a later osx for some reason? I wasn't running anything other than the game and firefox

lusquinha

May 5, 2018
[QUOTE =“ lusquinha,帖子:4675642,成员:596614”]
我找到了这个
[/引用]
名称如“ dandy_0.bin”是sve文件,配置文件在它们旁边
For some reason, when I want do attach the file, it doesn't show the bin, just the config ._.

lusquinha

May 5, 2018
ok, I did it, thanks for the help, it was programed to show only personalized archives, and it wasn't accepting bin, I compressed all the saves into a rar and it worked. My saves are here, I have 97% of the game, but still don't know how to finish it, I already did the fossiles quest, if someone find what am I missing, just tell me, I would be gratefull

leeya

Aug 8, 2020
I'm not sure my answer is right cuz I just pasted 98% save file above to see only gallery. When I was looking around to collect any gallery scene, I found a skull inside a room at the northwest of the cemetary.(Maybe a key should be needed) After I carried the skull to the hospital, it changed into 100%.

Jul 9, 2020
I'm not sure my answer is right cuz I just pasted 98% save file above to see only gallery. When I was looking around to collect any gallery scene, I found a skull inside a room at the northwest of the cemetary.(Maybe a key should be needed) After I carried the skull to the hospital, it changed into 100%.
Already complete this quest, this not a reason why i have 98%. Btw thanks

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes