lusquinha

May 5, 2018
guys, I know it would be a little hard, but can someone who made 100% send a messenge with all the missions ? just for us to see what we are missing and look after it. I'm stuck at 98% and don't know what more to do

Reactions: byedark

Xcaliba

Jun 4, 2018
I'm curious about the game, any chance to find a shovel?
Progress with your "not mom" and at some point, in desert, your male coussin will teach you about scavenging/trasure hunting and it will give you the shovel.

So far I've found fossils only from dessert digging. And yes, they are random, you will get duplicates.

Xcaliba

Jun 4, 2018
Okay thanks. What about that rats thing with the Dexter's mom?
Pick up the rats and throw them in the cage (the one in the center). Gotta position yourself a bit far from the cage so the rats will land inside the cage.
Ofc there will be some jumping to get the last rat.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Pick up the rats and throw them in the cage (the one in the center). Gotta position yourself a bit far from the cage so the rats will land inside the cage.
Ofc there will be some jumping to get the last rat.
You really can't jump high

69huh

Nov 28, 2020
View attachment 255213

This game's minigames are seriously infuriating. Here's the deal about fap games. The thing I'm least concerned about is challenging gameplay. Sure, make it fun to add some spice, but this shit.. this isn't fun. This is rage fuel. I wont even feel satisfied for completing it, I'll just be mad it took this long and be glad its over.

EDIT: Just beat it. Yup. No satisfaction. No sense of accomplishment. Just glad its over. Yikes.

Aside from the minigames, I really love this game. It's one of the very few I actually really look forward to updates from. Also retro/pixel games are my weakness. Honestly my only complaints (aside from the minigames, obviously) are that the lewd scenes or how you transition into them feels a bit unnatural/forced/too rushed. For example, when completing Mary Jane, what the mom does to repay you completely caught me off guard. I'm thinking.. "What the fuck? That was quick. I pretty much just met this woman and here she is on display for me, talking dirty. Wat?" Whereas slowly transitioning characters, or opening them up to you feels a lot more natural than, "Bam, thanks for do quest, here an sexy thing!" Just my two cents, I suppose. Basically what I'm saying is the way the buildup was handled is version 1.0, and most of 2.0 were somewhat organic and felt right. But the lewds in 3.0, while appreciated, felt a lot more artificial. I'd say Amy's quest chain in V3 was probably the most natural of the new content added. Lastly, the grind required/expected for some of the cards, complete with heavy RNG (and I do mean heavy), as well as the avatar unlock costs, are absolutely insane. If I wanted to gamble with RNG boxes, laced with little chance of hitting it big, I'd go to Winstar, or play a Korean MMO. RNG is probably one of the most annoying, despised methods of prolonging your gameplay experience. I'd really much prefer either straight up cash grind for guaranteed unlocks, a more reasonable RNG formula, or something actually fun, like having them hidden in the world. Just some food for thought; hope I didn't make it sound too harsh.
Dude this minigame is nothing wait until you reach the car game where you have to avoid obstacle etc, it's super shit! Just because of that game it gets 3/5 otherwise 5/5!.

• Angry
Reactions: AlexDuKaNa

69huh

Nov 28, 2020
An advice for all mobile player, this game(0.5.7) is a piece of garbage on mobile!
The minigames in the game are insanely difficult for mobile players!
The missions where you go to the snowy place and fix the generator there, jumping over the blocks is very difficult!
In the car chasing minigame, the first two rounds are completable with high effort and time but with absolutely no or little reward, and the third car chase is almost impossible!
The second race minigame with Erika is also almost impossible!
If you don't wanna ruin your day don't play it on mobile!
The minigames just ruined the game!
Otherwise the game has good art and sex scenes! And character build etc!!!
And I'm at 92%!
Suggestion of similar games are appreciated!

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes