Xent

Aug 30, 2017
From what I know the easy mode is buying some "non-steroids" from a guy besides the general store which make is so the mini-game timer pass slower I think, I made it without them (using a controller).

BTW does anyone know if you can activate the past "costume party" at the school? or it was replaced by the halloween event? asking since my progress is 100% already.

And if it is, how?

lusquinha

May 5, 2018
I'm not sure my answer is right cuz I just pasted 98% save file above to see only gallery. When I was looking around to collect any gallery scene, I found a skull inside a room at the northwest of the cemetary.(Maybe a key should be needed) After I carried the skull to the hospital, it changed into 100%.
Dude, thank you so much, I finally got 100%

Yggdrasil777

Dec 16, 2020
Up
I'm also stuck on this.
Its doable with very accurate jumping. Start on the small box in the bottom corner, then the box next to it, then a long jump to the stack in the far bottom corner. Then, jump from the highest box of that stack to the small box in the middle of the room, then to the top left corner stack, then just hop up onto the mezzanine.
A tip; you can leave the long jump timing later than you'd expect without falling off the box, thanks to collision detection and sprite sizes.

Yggdrasil777

Dec 16, 2020
Im at 98% and have done all the quests I can. Including the fossils and hidden cavemen. All of the characters are at full progress too. Any potentially missed quests?

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes