dj22

Jul 15, 2017
I'm completed the current version but boy was it hard on android especially that black out mission

May 29, 2017
currently trying to make Steam assets for this game (grids, hero image, etc); is there a recent CG available or any way to unpack the .bin files? I've used what seems like every unpacking tool that is available to no avail. apparently zlib is involved? i have exactly zero experience with it so if someone could offer up their expertise, that would be much appreciated. TY!

Reactions: MagusOfAss

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
currently trying to make Steam assets for this game (grids, hero image, etc); is there a recent CG available or any way to unpack the .bin files? I've used what seems like every unpacking tool that is available to no avail. apparently zlib is involved? i have exactly zero experience with it so if someone could offer up their expertise, that would be much appreciated. TY!
Try this site for extraction tools, maybe one of the tools can extract:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
skanen
XANDREW
As vgaswitcher said, I was just making a silly joke referencing that infamous area 51 meme where people wanted to meet up to storm area 51 while doing naruto runs... in truth its as he says too: currently there's no access to area 69 it's probably future content only.

May 29, 2017
Try this site for extraction tools, maybe one of the tools can extract:
Thank you for the list! Do you know where I might start with some of these? I have pretty much zero idea what I'm looking for lol. All I can tell is that Dandy Boy Adventures was compressed with zlib. So far, I'm not sure how to decompress/unpack the .bin files associated with the game.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you for the list! Do you know where I might start with some of these? I have pretty much zero idea what I'm looking for lol. All I can tell is that Dandy Boy Adventures was compressed with zlib. So far, I'm not sure how to decompress/unpack the .bin files associated with the game.
Sorry, no idea. Only used for one game listed there.

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
The minigames in this one are atrocious and the characters could use a bit more development, dialogue wise the game is lacking and to make for it we have these annoying-tier minigames.

Also another thing that is a bit confusing is that the gallery is just pictures. There is no feasible way of re-visiting past events in the game, like truth or dare or even ranch sunbathing event. So I thought that would make up for it with infinite save slots but I guess I am wrong. My suggestion would be that the gallery stays as it is and you can add another "gallery" in which we re-experience the past events. That way I don't have to have 50 saves and I can re-visit them any time.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes