skanen

Jan 23, 2020
where is the new patch at? btw good work dude keep it up, I haven't see this much quality its too good pog

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I think it's more the amount of characters I don't care about that are gonna get their stories. I wouldn't really mind if each update could continue the main story a mission or two update by update. At this rate, it's going to be another 2-3 years before they get back to the main story (which also means Melissa and Amy scenes)
Relax eventually we will get to the main story again but before that we need to give other characters story cause it needs it to make the game worth playing cause everyone has its fav girl (for me its Amy) in the game so they expecting those characters to have a background by now so its what Oni and Brakus doing, giving each character or a group or characters its deserved spotlight.
Has for the update they are working on it of course, i dont really know how exactly further is it but might be close to 30% soon and other thing is that they dont only work on the game content they are working on other stuff like the engine,etc.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Relax eventually we will get to the main story again but before that we need to give other characters story cause it needs it to make the game worth playing cause everyone has its fav girl (for me its Amy) in the game so they expecting those characters to have a background by now so its what Oni and Brakus doing, giving each character or a group or characters its deserved spotlight.
Has for the update they are working on it of course, i dont really know how exactly further is it but might be close to 30% soon and other thing is that they dont only work on the game content they are working on other stuff like the engine,etc.
I am relaxed :unsure: I do appreciate them giving everyone their own story. I just personally can't financially support the devs when the content I probably won't care about for the next few updates. After that I'll support them again. If I had more money, I would support them all the way through.

RisingSoul

Aug 25, 2020
Anyone figured out how to extract CGs yet ?
Been looking around and trying for a while now , as far as we've got is ... it's using zlib for compression.

The guy that used to post the CG rips hasn't logged in for a while now.

Reactions: beatmeatgosleep

dj22

Jul 15, 2017
I'm completed the current version but boy was it hard on android especially that black out mission

May 29, 2017
currently trying to make Steam assets for this game (grids, hero image, etc); is there a recent CG available or any way to unpack the .bin files? I've used what seems like every unpacking tool that is available to no avail. apparently zlib is involved? i have exactly zero experience with it so if someone could offer up their expertise, that would be much appreciated. TY!

Reactions: MagusOfAss

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
currently trying to make Steam assets for this game (grids, hero image, etc); is there a recent CG available or any way to unpack the .bin files? I've used what seems like every unpacking tool that is available to no avail. apparently zlib is involved? i have exactly zero experience with it so if someone could offer up their expertise, that would be much appreciated. TY!
Try this site for extraction tools, maybe one of the tools can extract:

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes