Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
skanen
XANDREW
As vgaswitcher said, I was just making a silly joke referencing that infamous area 51 meme where people wanted to meet up to storm area 51 while doing naruto runs... in truth its as he says too: currently there's no access to area 69 it's probably future content only.

May 29, 2017
Try this site for extraction tools, maybe one of the tools can extract:
Thank you for the list! Do you know where I might start with some of these? I have pretty much zero idea what I'm looking for lol. All I can tell is that Dandy Boy Adventures was compressed with zlib. So far, I'm not sure how to decompress/unpack the .bin files associated with the game.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you for the list! Do you know where I might start with some of these? I have pretty much zero idea what I'm looking for lol. All I can tell is that Dandy Boy Adventures was compressed with zlib. So far, I'm not sure how to decompress/unpack the .bin files associated with the game.
Sorry, no idea. Only used for one game listed there.

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
The minigames in this one are atrocious and the characters could use a bit more development, dialogue wise the game is lacking and to make for it we have these annoying-tier minigames.

Also another thing that is a bit confusing is that the gallery is just pictures. There is no feasible way of re-visiting past events in the game, like truth or dare or even ranch sunbathing event. So I thought that would make up for it with infinite save slots but I guess I am wrong. My suggestion would be that the gallery stays as it is and you can add another "gallery" in which we re-experience the past events. That way I don't have to have 50 saves and I can re-visit them any time.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
The minigames in this one are atrocious and the characters could use a bit more development, dialogue wise the game is lacking and to make for it we have these annoying-tier minigames.
I kind of agree with you on that point. Although I think they're trying to make this as much of a game as possible because I'm sure like everyone else, they're trying to get picked up and hired by someone. Which there's nothing wrong with that, but especially the Mary update, you barely interacted with her and then she fucks you. Was a little weird to me. You spent most of the dialogue time with Skyler. I'd rather have helped out around the barn or something and become closer with her bit by bit sort of thing.

Jul 13, 2020
...I think they're trying to make this as much of a game as possible...
This is my view on it exactly. Honestly, I didn't even know about the Vitamin XXX solution to Erika's races and was able to complete them all without that. It just took some practice, and it was satisfying once I beat it on my own.

Same goes for the Warehouse stealth level, the crypt, and the moonshine runs. Just put a little work into it, and it can be done, just like other 'regular' games.

I may be in the minority, but I enjoyed the challenge of the minigames and the puzzles.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
This is my view on it exactly. Honestly, I didn't even know about the Vitamin XXX solution to Erika's races and was able to complete them all without that. It just took some practice, and it was satisfying once I beat it on my own.

Same goes for the Warehouse stealth level, the crypt, and the moonshine runs. Just put a little work into it, and it can be done, just like other 'regular' games.

I may be in the minority, but I enjoyed the challenge of the minigames and the puzzles.
That's fair enough. And they give the option to skip most of the minigames and stuff so can't complain about em too much. I just wish they'd have some more dialogue sometimes. Though its better than those games where its dialogue for days even skipping when you're skipping through all of it.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Anyone help me plzzzz...

This game not opening on my pc..

Are there any specific files required for this game

Sauce God

Feb 14, 2018
I saw on previous versions that there was a costume party at the school has that been remove in the newer version? If not how do i trigger it?

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes