Jul 13, 2020
...I think they're trying to make this as much of a game as possible...
This is my view on it exactly. Honestly, I didn't even know about the Vitamin XXX solution to Erika's races and was able to complete them all without that. It just took some practice, and it was satisfying once I beat it on my own.

Same goes for the Warehouse stealth level, the crypt, and the moonshine runs. Just put a little work into it, and it can be done, just like other 'regular' games.

I may be in the minority, but I enjoyed the challenge of the minigames and the puzzles.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
This is my view on it exactly. Honestly, I didn't even know about the Vitamin XXX solution to Erika's races and was able to complete them all without that. It just took some practice, and it was satisfying once I beat it on my own.

Same goes for the Warehouse stealth level, the crypt, and the moonshine runs. Just put a little work into it, and it can be done, just like other 'regular' games.

I may be in the minority, but I enjoyed the challenge of the minigames and the puzzles.
That's fair enough. And they give the option to skip most of the minigames and stuff so can't complain about em too much. I just wish they'd have some more dialogue sometimes. Though its better than those games where its dialogue for days even skipping when you're skipping through all of it.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Anyone help me plzzzz...

This game not opening on my pc..

Are there any specific files required for this game

Sauce God

Feb 14, 2018
I saw on previous versions that there was a costume party at the school has that been remove in the newer version? If not how do i trigger it?

Jun 14, 2018
damn idk how this game has gone under my radar for so long, looks great

edit: oh you can't play this with one hand lol that's a shame

edit: this is actually really well made and fun to play, what a weird change of pace from other games

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes