May 29, 2017
Still ongoing?
yeah it's currently in active development; one of the devs, O N I, said this on the DBA Discord: "At this pace I'm hoping for a 2022 release of 1.0" and that "You never know what misadventures will take place in between, but 2022 is realistic since we are at 0.6 atm. The final jump from 9.0 beta to 1.0 will be the biggest update with lots of polishing etc"

so I would expect a good 2 to 3 feature updates this year (v0.6 and v0.7, at least), with 2 to 3 following the next year with a large v1.0 release.

Last edited:
Reactions: baphometx

deslou

Jul 1, 2020
I am convinced beating Erika's record is impossible

(Edit) - Nevermind I beat it, but it took like 2 hrs

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2020
Can't find Lori in the hospital for "Makeup Artist" quest. What do I do? I'm supposed to find her in the afternoon after walking in on her in the shower and Traci throws me out. She doesn't appear and the nurses tell me "All Nurses are busy" or something of the sort.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Hmmm...
Gonna be honest, this is getting a bit annoying.
I'm not one for hype, so watching a dev post 3 tweets in a 10 day span with a pic basically for the point of adding hype and no actual information provided such as a date/progress report. Just proves to irritate more than anything.

Well, it is a good marketing plot towards the...more easily excitable fans I'll give them that.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Melissa content! Well it looks like it's time for me to start supporting dev again :) 30% done I imagine this will be out by May-August unfortunately. But I hope it's worth it.

Jul 13, 2020
The problem is not in speed, but in diagonal obstacles along which you constantly slide to the side and run past the star. This is terribly annoying.
Just takes a little practice is all :Kappa: But honestly, I do hear you, it can be frustrating, and I'm sure you've tried several, several times. The extra time can help run back to grab the stars you missed, and not fail because of lost time.

I think it's timed where (with the un-extended time) you have to have a perfect run, no misses, and you'll have like less than a second leftover when you hit the last star. It is very tight, I'll admit. But there are other challenging games out there that are just as tight.

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes