Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
Stuck at 97% and don't see other quests except the fossil side quest, is that the only quest left to get 100% or is there something else?

MisterDash

Nov 1, 2020
Stuck at 97% and don't see other quests except the fossil side quest, is that the only quest left to get 100% or is there something else?
The game is not over, and therefore 100% is not yet implemented, what you have played is all, we will have to wait

Reactions: Abby223

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
The game is not over, and therefore 100% is not yet implemented, what you have played is all, we will have to wait
What about the secret room in this update? know where it is? I can only seem to find info on the old updates(the tree stump) and I talk to it and it does nothing, maybe I need to finish the fossil quest first?

6that6guy6

Sep 15, 2020
Just to clarify on the Peyote quest. You got into the cave with the lake/water source, then drop own to the right ledge, where there is another cave you have to go through in order to get to the Peyote.

lusquinha

May 5, 2018
I can't believe I played all the game again just to see that Erika's quest is incomplete, she is the character I like the most

dj22

Jul 15, 2017
Just found is impossible to beat the jump gameplay on the chirstmas shed to go after the gas if played on android. It was the last part i had to beat (i think, i had 96% before the christmas event) so it isnt as bad, but it still fucking sucks. Hope he changes all that shitty platforming he has if its impossible depending where you play.
I had a feeling it was like that, I guess it have to still unfinished for now

Apr 27, 2019
What about the secret room in this update? know where it is? I can only seem to find info on the old updates(the tree stump) and I talk to it and it does nothing, maybe I need to finish the fossil quest first?
What misterdash said about game not completed and therefore you can't reach 100% is wrong, the game is not yet completed but you can reach 100%. you just need to find 1-2 more quests and you then you will reach 100%.

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
What misterdash said about game not completed and therefore you can't reach 100% is wrong, the game is not yet completed but you can reach 100%. you just need to find 1-2 more quests and you then you will reach 100%.
Looked around and talked to everyone again can't seem to find a new quest, but I still didn't finish the fossil quest, not sure where the secret room is either

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Looked around and talked to everyone again can't seem to find a new quest, but I still didn't finish the fossil quest, not sure where the secret room is either
Did you find the caveman and cavewoman? They are in the desert. I can't remember the time of day, search for cave man in this thread, someone wrote about it. The secret room in hell (where you have to throw the rat into the pentragram) is only available when you have 100%

lusquinha

May 5, 2018
Omg, I have no idea what to do, I'm at 98% of the game, already did the caveman quest and don't know what to do now

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
Did you find the caveman and cavewoman? They are in the desert. I can't remember the time of day, search for cave man in this thread, someone wrote about it. The secret room in hell (where you have to throw the rat into the pentragram) is only available when you have 100%
Thanks I'll look for the caveman quest, throwing the rat at that pentagram in the cave where you have to throw it on boxes up high to get it there is the secret quest?

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes