Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
Anyone know what quest I have left if any at all, I have the bad to the bone fossil quest and that's it, I'm at 97% so is there anything else or just the fossil one?

TuturuNisa

May 25, 2018
Just found is impossible to beat the jump gameplay on the chirstmas shed to go after the gas if played on android. It was the last part i had to beat (i think, i had 96% before the christmas event) so it isnt as bad, but it still fucking sucks. Hope he changes all that shitty platforming he has if its impossible depending where you play.

notsfw6969

Jan 10, 2020
unfortunately the mac version keeps crashing upon boot up. it lasts differing amounts of time, but has never gotten past the name inputs of the main character, landlady, and roommate. version 0.4.2 works without issue

Jul 13, 2020
unfortunately the mac version keeps crashing upon boot up. it lasts differing amounts of time, but has never gotten past the name inputs of the main character, landlady, and roommate. version 0.4.2 works without issue
What version of OS X are you running? Are you running lots of other programs while pulling up the game? I've been running 5.6 without issue for a while, but haven't tried 5.7. I'm on 10.13.6, and try not to run other too many programs while I'm on the game, though I do have a number of Chrome tabs up and it hasn't impacted it from what I can tell.

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
woow, just found it, looks cool ! I loved urban demons, gonna give this a try. Are there any big tits milf/gilf in the game ?

lusquinha

May 5, 2018
Have you checked the first post in the thread? It might mention a release date.
I see now, thanks. It's because I played this game a long time ago, but it was incomplete. I was waiting the complete game until now. What does the "release date" means ? Is the game complete already ?

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
Do I need the fossil quest to complete 100%? I'm at 97% and not sure what else is there to do except the fossil side quest

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes