palamito

Aug 28, 2019
In the mission "Creepers Peepers" the phase "Open the door or look through the binoculars" where can I find the binoculars? Or where can I find the key?

raiden1199

Apr 2, 2021
would anyone be so kind to show me a vid of how to make the jump on the say cheese quest ? cant find anything on youtube sorry if I am to greedy or anoying

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
do I jump at the box or at the edge ? I can't even reach the platform and if I jump right in the box and If I move to the right it goes to far away from the edge
A controller gives you the "down-left" better than W and A on the keyboard. But you gotta hug move down and left to match the skewed view.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I need help, can someone explain to me what the steps are with the teacher? Without wanting to use the cheat to raise the relationship and I think I have messed it up, I can't get anything with her, talk to her, I got the dialogue from when I spy her through the hole but I don't get anything else, I have to move on with another chain missions? Can someone explain to me step by step what I have to do?

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
Does anyone have a new save after the fucking puzzle? I must be seriously mentally challenged because I literally can't figure them out and I've been at it for over an hour already.

Aton

May 20, 2017
Is the last quest with Janet a repeat of the last scene? You meet her in her office and go to her hotel room to have sex. No anal or blowjob or anything? That's it? :c

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
any way to transfer a save from the 0.5.7 version to the 0.6 one, or is this common with DBA that previous versions don't work? Some previous comments allude to this being a common issue with this game.

i'll actually pay for a save starting at the end of the last release

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
any way to transfer a save from the 0.5.7 version to the 0.6 one, or is this common with DBA that previous versions don't work? Some previous comments allude to this being a common issue with this game.
Couldn't get mine to work, pretty stupid they don't work either, not even enough stuff changed in newer versions to warranty previous saves to be rendered useless

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes