Shadow_Soul

Nov 26, 2018
Where is the tent? And how complete "Winners and Sinners" if somebody know
You can buy the tent in the new Mall area.
To complete Winners and Sinners you need to find the Peyote that's hidden in the desert. It's not particularly hard to find, just go north once in the desert area and you'll find a cave. Once you're out of there go through the cave on the right. Outside of the second cave is the peyote. There's also a "fake wall" in the same area with an hidden quest.

How do you buy it? When I talk to the clerk he mentions he sells it for 500$ but it does not appear in the inventory.
Buy it, interact with the car and the next day talk to mom.

Reactions: Kirito2001

Shadow_Soul

Nov 26, 2018
The problem is I don't know how to buy it. Talking to the clerk in the ShopSmart just opens the inventory but it does not contain the battery.
I'm not sure but perhaps it's something that hasn't correctly been updated. Are you trying to buy the battery from Hikers Deight? This is a new shop in the mall area that sells the shovel, the tent and the battery.

Reactions: Harllot

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
I'm not sure but perhaps it's something that hasn't correctly been updated. Are you trying to buy the battery from Hikers Paradise or whatever its name was? This is a new shop in the mall area.
Thanks! That was it. I was trying to buy it from the shop in the city (selling Cola, Camera etc) as the clerk said he's selling it for 500g. Got it now.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
where is the new savefile located? or is it the same? quite the strange mumbo jumbo since I have a .5 game version that is still reading the saves of old, but the 0.6 is reading the new ones:unsure:

higeki666

Jan 30, 2019
Damn the bush tease haha.

This game is probably the most "optimized" game I've ever seen here (Android). Performance 11/10 the story is good somewhat I guess, the scenes are not bad but just so-so, controls on android sucks Really Bad need a fixed joystick or maybe d-pad on screen (or better a choice). I like this game after just a ahort while of playing.

It is kinda funny how people can't appreciate a good game just because they can't solve a fucking sliding puzzle haha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game clears 100% (cheated) on mobile, cheated because car chase and running mini game are just plain difficult to do on a pseudo analog shit. Played version 0.6 android version. You should play this on PC, the controls are more tolerable.

Thumbs-up dev it's a good game, please don't give-up and recover well, be healthy and have a nice day. Good Luck for your future updates.

Don't worry about people that pulls you down after you've gone ill, just think of people who will appreciate your effort since they will push you up, Bless you mate.

Ruiji_Hinai

Dec 18, 2020
And i dunno if i'm hard stuck, softlock or much but i got jailed in this Cave by Red, and i cannot think about Any way to get out, since the Key is waaay to high to reach.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes