PepeOnTheSheets

May 15, 2021
The game runs well in Android but it needs some tweaks like interacting with the boxes to push. Maybe use the interact button to hold on the box because sometimes I glitch on the corner of the boxes and cannot move if they are diagonally on each other. Also, it needs buttons for movement.

Ruiji_Hinai

Dec 18, 2020
Still with most of the Gameplay done i would say that i really liked the game, we started badly by getting hard stuck in the bathroom for no reason (then i got stuck behind the Sushi Restaurunt but details)
I think that overall this is a great game, sometimes a bit cryptic but hey, i know this is an Eroge, but a bit of challenge like with puzzles/Minigames is well accepted (I was able to do all minigames without cheating).
The character design is simple but cool, the osts, i really heard some of them as stock music (i think already heard the Arcade one) and the scenarios are very good and not too weird on the building (Maybe the Japanese girl was like, "Ah yeah you helped me, you're so kind i love you) . Overall i agree with some of the Feedback before like actually put a grab->Push animation (always with C) so the box moving could be improved. Maybe implement another mini-game for the sport class.
Also a bit improve the Droprate of Fossils, i think i have 6 hours in the game and 2 of them were just hard grinding for fossils.
I'd really like various scenarios to be explored in new way. I had fun and now is the time for the waiting for new updates i guess

brprossss

Jun 24, 2017
hello guys, i'm having a problem with the mobile version, it's censored, i would really appreciate if someone could help me get rid of the annoying censorship

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes