glassbuddy

Oct 2, 2018
Hey guys. How do I load a save file that I downloaded for this game? If I put it in the BIN file will it show up when I load a game? Thanks!

Nat

Apr 4, 2017
They just need to make an option to start at the latest content because a game this far in development making previous saves not work it just crazy, I'm not starting over again after putting hours in
Agree with that. We don't have time to play entire game again and again. We waiting just for the New things

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
How I can catch the two rats from the regals in "say cheese"? I have no Idea...over the boxes dose not work...to high

And how I can get the gasolin from "Blackout"??? There is one little box an I can not move it...lol. I hate such fun-crusher!

Last edited:

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
How I can catch the two rats from the regals in "say cheese"? I have no Idea...over the boxes dose not work...to high

And how I can get the gasolin from "Blackout"??? There is one little box an I can not move it...lol. I hate such fun-crusher!
On PC you'll have to use the shift button. If you're on Android, you're stuck just like I am.

dj22

Jul 15, 2017
How were you able to do it? I'm stuck on this mission on Android.
First you need to find out how far you stand on the box before falling off once you get that just jump to the box in the corner then the one in the middle and final the one in the top left corner and you should be able to get the ga
s it takes time and patience but it is doable

Reactions: Jackmcbean

nomojoe

Jun 26, 2019
again can someone provide a save of .06 with everything prior completed or link to a post that does please? would be insanely appreciated.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes