destroyer111

Jul 14, 2018
So I got to 100% and went to the secret pentagram spot and its not there. anyone see any clues to where the new secret lair is at in v0.6?

Last edited:

MehoyMinoy382

Jun 6, 2019
I also do enjoy the minigames.. most of the time you're rewarded after. He also added the cheat option to all the mini games that people can't do them. (except the puzzle which he might or might not add). Honestly it took me 5 minutes of watching youtube on how to solve the puzzle and after that it was just easy to solve everything... You also have a way around it. just go attend history class instead of computer science class. You get plus +2 int from there instead of 5. I really do like this game.
It is part of a quest

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
Any way to enable numpad in the game? The options don't really accept any of those keys, and my current setup is horrid for normal arrow buttons.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Trying to get all 5 vouchers for the halloween carnival, and I think I've run into a glitch. The coffin minigame isn't giving me a voucher no matter how many times I win -- just cash. I saw someone online say you can win multiple vouchers from a given game, so I went and farmed a bunch of Test of Strength/Dig attempts, but no voucher there either. Am I screwed? Any of you cheatengine lads know how I can just give myself the final voucher?

EDIT: Okay, wtf. I turned the game off for 30 minutes, came back on and the coffin minigame gave me the final voucher on the first try. I can't offer any sort of explanation as to why this might have fixed it, but if you run into the same issue, try rebooting the game

Last edited:

1NutWonder

Aug 7, 2021
Can anyone help me pass the Blackout quest? I have literally no idea how to pass it. Maybe dm me so it can be explained step by step?

BzRkR

Aug 12, 2021
None of these passwords work. I also can not use patron. I managed to get myself a lifetime ban from it

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
Love the game but the update was pretty underwhelming, especially considering the wait time.
Almost no new content, reused scenes for Ms. B, having to replay everything because older saves wont work anymore.
The new mini game was fun though, but the new school shedule makes it harder to meet people for certain quest which wouldnt be that much of a problem if older saves would have worked with 0.6.
Hope the next one will be here quicker and feature more content.

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Well, now I stuck also. Have 94% finished but now I got no new Quest. Only the fossil Quest I have not finished.
Last was with the teacher, but now I got also no new one with her.

If I look on the Wiki page, there are some outfits I have no seen on the charas...Beachoutfit for example on the mother.
But the most important is the Helloween outfits from all charas...there are stays "All Hallow Evs". I don't know how i can get this Quest...It was not a part of the Helloween Quest from the Grave, because it must be at the costume party in the gym.

Also some charas i never seen in the game, Zabrina for example. She shold be at the beach...but she is not there.

I need 6 Quests for 100%, can anyone help me?

Well, and by the way...with how many Charas you can have sex-scenes in the game? and is the a chance to replay all of them...for example some scenes are only one time scenes...the blowjob from mother or the scene with the demon on the grave for example.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes