jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Anyone know how to change the mcs name in a save file? I found it looking in the file but changing it didn't work

Franjj

Mar 26, 2021
Not surprised one of the moderator is a toxic cunt with some elitist mindset the mods in the discord is a toxic shithole
Before that I had asked something about the version that appeared here and they put me like in an interrogation room, not creepy at all

CarpetH

Sep 2, 2019
Library entries in case people wanted them. One is missing a page, but it has the important info on the first page so I didnt feel the need to go back for it.
EDIT: Files seemed to not be working, so I put them all into a .zip folder instead. View attachment Library.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw

SaucePan69

Jun 16, 2021
How do I leave the the camp after the "Pitching a Tent" quest? None of the beds are interactable and I can't talk too anyone anymore

XPAnd

Jan 25, 2021
Hi, i download the new version of the game but when i try to open nothing appears even if i go to

open in administrator, please help

Jul 13, 2020
how do I start the halloween carnival quest?
After 6 days have passed in-game, go down to the living room, and Amy will tell you about the carnival. Go to the Cemetery at night to participate.

I think if you don't go to the Cemetery that night, you have to wait another 6 days for Amy to tell you again, but I'd have to confirm that.

Reactions: prodige

deedguy123

Apr 27, 2021
How do I start the Bucket Challenge quest? It says to talk to Mary in the afternoon after Melissa has left, I do all of that and the MC just says something about her ass and nothing happens. Any help?

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Fucking slider puzzles man, my brain hates them. I really hope those are replaced with normal puzzle pieces that you can move around freely.

Epyton

Nov 16, 2020
Guys can somebody help, why am i not getting the halloween party in school on day 3? What do i have to do to achive that event?

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes