sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Where is the DeeDed scene mentioned in the changelog? I haven’t found anything new for her, and nobody has said anything about her and a lot of you have finished the update. What is the new scene for her that is mentioned in the changelog? I also looked through the 6.0 cg rip and didn’t find anything. People also mention the mom has some new teasing scenes or something like that, where is her new stuff?

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
I can't seen to get the saves in this thread to work on the new version of the game. Am I doing something wrong?

kakasho200002aaaxx

Jun 21, 2021
Damn the bush tease haha.

This game is probably the most "optimized" game I've ever seen here (Android). Performance 11/10 the story is good somewhat I guess, the scenes are not bad but just so-so, controls on android sucks Really Bad need a fixed joystick or maybe d-pad on screen (or better a choice). I like this game after just a ahort while of playing.

It is kinda funny how people can't appreciate a good game just because they can't solve a fucking sliding puzzle haha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game clears 100% (cheated) on mobile, cheated because car chase and running mini game are just plain difficult to do on a pseudo analog shit. Played version 0.6 android version. You should play this on PC, the controls are more tolerable.

Thumbs-up dev it's a good game, please don't give-up and recover well, be healthy and have a nice day. Good Luck for your future updates.

Don't worry about people that pulls you down after you've gone ill, just think of people who will appreciate your effort since they will push you up, Bless you mate.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes