aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to solve the warehouse puzzle "hidden path?" I've spent like 3 hours getting to this point but this one has me stumped. I feel like it just forces you to make moves that instantly doom you, and the name would imply that the correct way is pretty sneaky. After so much time solving these puzzles, though, my brain is fried. Although I may very well have figured it out before anybody could possibly respond, I've seen a few others stuck here, so could anybody post the solution for posterity's sake, at least?

fijklmnop

Aug 3, 2021
Does anyone know how to solve the warehouse puzzle "hidden path?" I've spent like 3 hours getting to this point but this one has me stumped. I feel like it just forces you to make moves that instantly doom you, and the name would imply that the correct way is pretty sneaky. After so much time solving these puzzles, though, my brain is fried. Although I may very well have figured it out before anybody could possibly respond, I've seen a few others stuck here, so could anybody post the solution for posterity's sake, at least?

I don't know how to do it without the glitch

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Quick question does the game have incest on by default when you play it? Cause im not seeing an incest patch anywhere to download, for that matter how much content is there with the mother? and also from reading old posts here I might have gotten the wrong idea but is there any sharing or stuff like that? Thanks

EDIT: never mind found the answer to that sharing question, the other questions still stand
Thanks again

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Seriously now, I think the Quest of the chicken race on Aunt Mary's ranch is broken! I put the 5 chickens in the chicken coop, but the counter shows me that one is missing and I have no idea where it is! I tried to talk to Aunt Mary to complete the quest but without success, now I'm stuck... because if I don't complete the quest I can't leave the place!

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Quick question does the game have incest on by default when you play it? Cause im not seeing an incest patch anywhere to download, for that matter how much content is there with the mother?
You enter the relationships you have with whoever is in the house iirc, and there's a fair bit of content for the mother.

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
You enter the relationships you have with whoever is in the house iirc, and there's a fair bit of content for the mother.
Do i need to enter anything in the name part or just the relationship part, like can the name still be whatever it is(melissa?)

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
Multiple questions. Is there anything more to do with Mindy than just getting her cola? What is the tree stump at the lake for? I see comments about this Oni person ingame but I don't know anything about them. Also where is the "secret room"?

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Does this game include any innocent girls? not looking for the shy kind, just innocent.
define shy? there is however this one girl that i think its very normal, Tess's the name
(on a real note i really think its better to wait for the complete game, no matter how long it takes...)

Gyattago

Jan 15, 2021
define shy? there is however this one girl that i think its very normal, Tess's the name
(on a real note i really think its better to wait for the complete game, no matter how long it takes...)
I mean is there someone who we can take advantage of by "accidently" getting them in or tricking them into situations where we can do perverted stuff but they wont realize it or don't understand it.

Last edited:

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
I mean is there someone who we can take advantage of by "accidently" getting them in or tricking them into situations where we can do perverted stuff but they wont realize it or don't understand it.
So an "airhead" I take it? then no, I don't think so. all the characters understand the concept of sex.

Reactions: Gyattago
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes