cadooron2

Apr 24, 2017
I think i bugged my halloween quest, i can't get the 5th voucher.
I got the one on the ground, the coffin game, the digging game and candy man quest, but the hammer one doesn't give me voucher, only money.
Is there a way to fix this?

Reactions: spanky3119

Afcapk

Jul 16, 2021
Hopefully the creators don't hate me, but I loved the game so much that I took the liberty to make a few additional pieces of fan art with their assets.
Amazing!! How did you do that? Can i get your rest of artworks? I hopefully want to see some pics of 'Sunny and Erika's sex with Alex...

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
Gotten addicted to these pixel art games cos I love the style. This is probably one of the better ones I've played. Only gripe I have, and maybe it's just me being an dense, is that I can't seem to find Melissa in the house to progress with her story line and you don't know where to find some of the girls outside of early morning on a few days in school. Not to mention the trigger events for some quests

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Lets wait another year for a tiny update again.
They haven't even taken the poll yet for the next update. No new update post on patreon or discord since it was released over a month ago now. I'm sure they've been working on something, but obviously not the meat of the project. So looks like we're looking at a year again.

Reactions: polishhammer83

h0lym0ly

Mar 3, 2019
guys does anybody know how to get gas for the generator in the quest blackout?
Edit: nevermind i just forgot about the existance of the shift key lol
what do you do with the shift key? it doesnt seem to do anything for me

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
Gotten addicted to these pixel art games cos I love the style. This is probably one of the better ones I've played. Only gripe I have, and maybe it's just me being an dense, is that I can't seem to find Melissa in the house to progress with her story line and you don't know where to find some of the girls outside of early morning on a few days in school. Not to mention the trigger events for some quests
ok, so apparently the melissa "getting tipsy" quest line was supposed to trigger one day at night for me, but it hasn't. I think it may be because I'm using DX mode. Can anyone assist? I've read the .txt file here https://f95zone.to/threads/dandy-boy-adventures-v0-5-7-dandyboyoni.16255/post-5096065 but I can't quite understand how to activate the questline, any way to do this using a hex editor? As i've searched for the quest by name and come up with nothing (new to editing save files with a hex editor)

cuntrobot

Sep 6, 2021
Can anyone else me, how do you trigger the side quest White Knight with janet and hikari? i dont know where to find them to hear them talking about “something that is missing”

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
Can anyone else me, how do you trigger the side quest White Knight with janet and hikari? i dont know where to find them to hear them talking about “something that is missing”
Go to the mall they should be near the ice cream shop I believe

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes