gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
I can't download these files. The site asks me to save something else to my computer to do it and frankly it feels WAY too suspicious.
i got it, had to make an account at terra and then install their crappy desktop downloader thing. Finally, got the files. Obviously, whoever the uploader was didn't know better (still thanks for your work), but I will upload here for the rest of my brothers.

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
so I got the job at the warehouse and got all 27 coins from it but mc mom still asks if i got a job and my mc says he didnt idk whats going on here but i cant progress with mc mom

Esgulepino

Jul 16, 2019
Did the author remove some of the artwork?

I swear there is less content with mom and sis now than before. E.g. I remember that one sex scene between the MC and his sister in which both fell, and he was already inside her. Wasn't there an animated version of that?

EDIT: Yeah, just found out. I don't get it though. Why waste good artwork, and not keep them in game?

Last edited:

Sunshine12

Nov 7, 2023
i got it, had to make an account at terra and then install their crappy desktop downloader thing. Finally, got the files. Obviously, whoever the uploader was didn't know better (still thanks for your work), but I will upload here for the rest of my brothers.
how do you get these to work? im barely more than illiterate when it comes to files

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
I'm not a fan of NTR myself but I know people have been looking for this version so.. after sailing the 7 seas here it is. The 0.2 version, the one that the cop NTRs you with Melissa and the one where Dad and Mommy have some fun together (can't see this one as NTR is is kinda normal doing your wife xD). Have fun! Ah and The French Tickler you might wanna add this to the mega compilation as well. I checked the version with BitDefender, no results so I guess it's ok. Have fun!

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
I'm not a fan of NTR myself but I know people have been looking for this version so.. after sailing the 7 seas here it is. The 0.2 version, the one that the cop NTRs you with Melissa and the one where Dad and Mommy have some fun together (can't see this one as NTR is is kinda normal doing your wife xD). Have fun! Ah and The French Tickler you might wanna add this to the mega compilation as well. I checked the version with BitDefender, no results so I guess it's ok. Have fun!

Google Drive
If anyone has a save with all the gallery unlocked for this version please let me know!

Reactions: astrophel

Jazo

Jul 7, 2022
I'll post all the sneak peeks we've had on oni's twitter here

"As promised, the cutscenes, many of them somewhat ancient by now, are getting an overhaul. The Steam release will feel like a brand new game, let me tell you. The all new NSFW version is available to all our patrons : "

View attachment 3428273

"A true classic, Asuka restaurant bathroom ambush cutscene finally brought back! The uncensored NSFW version is available to all our patrons at:
Also, Rhonda coming up next. I have a little helper with that one, so stay tuned..."

View attachment 3428286

"Maybe I should release a "Dandy Boy Coloring Adventures" -coloring book... Or not. Have a great rest of the week everyone. Soon it'll be weekend again! :sneaky:"

View attachment 3428288

"One more classic updated, many more to go... Rhonda is coming, don't worry. :LOL:"

View attachment 3428289

"Sometimes you just want to stare at the clouds and relax.(y):unsure: In case you missed it, we have a new cloud system now!"

View attachment 3428306

I'll update you with what he posts, but I recommend you follow him on , there you'll get everything first hand
Anyone got a nude version of these, I think they are on Patreon but not on kemono

Reactions: pingmitzi
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes