AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
I'm not a fan of NTR myself but I know people have been looking for this version so.. after sailing the 7 seas here it is. The 0.2 version, the one that the cop NTRs you with Melissa and the one where Dad and Mommy have some fun together (can't see this one as NTR is is kinda normal doing your wife xD). Have fun! Ah and The French Tickler you might wanna add this to the mega compilation as well. I checked the version with BitDefender, no results so I guess it's ok. Have fun!

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
I'm not a fan of NTR myself but I know people have been looking for this version so.. after sailing the 7 seas here it is. The 0.2 version, the one that the cop NTRs you with Melissa and the one where Dad and Mommy have some fun together (can't see this one as NTR is is kinda normal doing your wife xD). Have fun! Ah and The French Tickler you might wanna add this to the mega compilation as well. I checked the version with BitDefender, no results so I guess it's ok. Have fun!

Google Drive
If anyone has a save with all the gallery unlocked for this version please let me know!

Reactions: astrophel

Jazo

Jul 7, 2022
I'll post all the sneak peeks we've had on oni's twitter here

"As promised, the cutscenes, many of them somewhat ancient by now, are getting an overhaul. The Steam release will feel like a brand new game, let me tell you. The all new NSFW version is available to all our patrons : "

View attachment 3428273

"A true classic, Asuka restaurant bathroom ambush cutscene finally brought back! The uncensored NSFW version is available to all our patrons at:
Also, Rhonda coming up next. I have a little helper with that one, so stay tuned..."

View attachment 3428286

"Maybe I should release a "Dandy Boy Coloring Adventures" -coloring book... Or not. Have a great rest of the week everyone. Soon it'll be weekend again! :sneaky:"

View attachment 3428288

"One more classic updated, many more to go... Rhonda is coming, don't worry. :LOL:"

View attachment 3428289

"Sometimes you just want to stare at the clouds and relax.(y):unsure: In case you missed it, we have a new cloud system now!"

View attachment 3428306

I'll update you with what he posts, but I recommend you follow him on , there you'll get everything first hand
Anyone got a nude version of these, I think they are on Patreon but not on kemono

Reactions: pingryon

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
This release on Steam has taken its time, I hope they update directly to 0.7 and they don't release a 0.6.5.9, and I hope they include missions removed from previous versions again.

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
This release on Steam has taken its time, I hope they update directly to 0.7 and they don't release a 0.6.5.9, and I hope they include missions removed from previous versions again.
Might be some missions from the past, don't think it's gonna be everyone that's been removed in one go

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Man what is up with some of these minigames? They're actually hard. Is there any trick to the picture slider? Even with the numbered tiles in their proper place I just can't complete one.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Guys Erika dont spawn in morning
There are several football players in the morning instead of her being there at Massing Eye of the Tiger, what can I do?
Did anyone ever answer this person? Cause I now have "Meet Erika at running tracks in the morning" but she's not there for me either. The quest arrow is, and the football players too. Is this a glitch?

Canopykanon360

Oct 26, 2023
bro the bootleg run mini game is just bs, how's this for a mechanic? there's an alert for an upcoming car on the upper lane but instead it goes on the lower lane and crashes you because you expected it to be on the upper lane (vice versa) and don't even get me started on the bs fuel canisters that accelerate faster than the truck like bruh what kind of high octane gas they have in this world that can run faster than an f1 car, seriously I have been stuck on this part for ages I wish we could just skip it or they could just fix it because it is utterly broken not to mention the barrage of unescapable walls that is so hard to dodge even when brakes because the bs cop bumping you into it if you slowed down, like seriously was there any thought put into the game mode

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes