bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
would love it.... if you could complete things without the need for a guide XD "find something greasy." *searches everywhere in that area*.... *finds nothing*.... *searches for an hour*.... *still nothing*.... would be nice if there was at least a hint, cause go to kitchen? nope no butter or anything not even interactable..... go to shop? NOPE!... like I am fine with it not being easy as fuck, but leaving it clueless as to where in the world one might find it is just annoying and stupid :|

That aside though, love the artstyle, and is quite fun, but the controls could use a little work in certain situtations as it sometimes has your hand in a weird shape to use it right.

Reactions: yercat
Aug 26, 2018
Also what scenes are obtainable with Melissa? I found a cg rip on here and noticed a vaginal and anal scene with Melissa and want to know if you can get that legit or it was just found in the game files

AAARGHHH

Jan 20, 2018
Impossible to download incest patch with Mega. Workupload, openload, nopy, gofile, zippyshare, etc OK, but Mega = no download.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
what scenes are obtainable with Amy?
I would say to u but i think its better u check for urself that way u will feel rewarded (last scene of amy in this update has a cumshot).

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Still no walkthrough?
Other than the existing one ... I don't think so ... but ask away ... I'll try to help if ya need something ... or just like it has been mentioned before ... the discord server has a channel specifically for that .

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
The devs forgive me but I will chaet it with CE bc I hate minigames, 2 lazy for that.

DisabledTech

Feb 20, 2018
Newbie question: What do I use the Silver coins for? Can I convert them into gold coins for general stuff? Also if the walkthrough is down, does anyone have advice or solutions for the box pushing puzzles? I never been good at these lol

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes