Aug 17, 2018
about the art itself I don't know it has an anime like vibe, it reminds me a little of Ranma 1/2... but the game as a whole reminds me of old pc games the way the cg pops up full in the screen, and the camera makes you feel like playing an lewd earthbound game lol, this isonometric perspective was common in retro games... well that's it the game feels like a nostalgic tribute to retro games and pop culture but with some booty and tyddies here and there...

Reactions: BloodyRelight

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
about the art itself I don't know it has an anime like vibe, it reminds me a little of Ranma 1/2... but the game as a whole reminds me of old pc games the way the cg pops up full in the screen, and the camera makes you feel like playing an lewd earthbound game lol, this isonometric perspective was common in retro games... well that's it the game feels like a nostalgic tribute to retro games and pop culture but with some booty and tyddies here and there...
I totally agree man the game also just breathes 80's from the hair to the clothes it just like gets me in the nostalgia. The art has that pixelesque quality to it too which is just my jam. I'm broke as hell but I will support this game.

Reactions: Apocalypse2099

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Am I the only one who can't get Standalone to load on windows? It pops up on Task Manager but that's it.

EDIT: Actually I just realized it's not loading the original 0.31.1 game either. I did just moved to Windows 10. Can anyone help me out?

EDIT again: So after trying several times to work, it finally works but it takes like 5 or 6 mins for it to pop up on the screen For some reason it's being delayed. I have no idea why.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 68 Votes