21045aj

Aug 25, 2017
Am I the only one who can't get Standalone to load on windows? It pops up on Task Manager but that's it.

EDIT: Actually I just realized it's not loading the original 0.31.1 game either. I did just moved to Windows 10. Can anyone help me out?

EDIT again: So after trying several times to work, it finally works but it takes like 5 or 6 mins for it to pop up on the screen For some reason it's being delayed. I have no idea why.
thats just windows 10 you have to hate it for it to go faster

co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
I hope the dev will make an android version sooner. I travel a lot and can't carry a laptop all the time.

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
how do you move on the map? I navigate to the page with the school in it. Put the cursor over the bus top sign and push C and nothing happens

Reactions: thatsnohobo

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
I have a couple questions? If it can be answered that would be much appreciated!

The first, I see on the walkthrough that there are quests for the cousins and aunt, however I cannot find the aunt's family farm?

The second, I had found one of the two secret shops used for the silver coins, the one i found being the one near a DX quest (As to prevent spoilers to other people). However i do not know where the second one is, any hints?

and lastly the third, how do you even unlock that VRNR game?

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
i can't beat the skull minigame, it's really hard.
I only can enlight 9/10 skulls, but the last one's too far.
i'm using both hands..
Is there any way to make the character faster ?

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
I have a couple questions? If it can be answered that would be much appreciated!

The first, I see on the walkthrough that there are quests for the cousins and aunt, however I cannot find the aunt's family farm?

The second, I had found one of the two secret shops used for the silver coins, the one i found being the one near a DX quest (As to prevent spoilers to other people). However i do not know where the second one is, any hints?

and lastly the third, how do you even unlock that VRNR game?
You can enter the cousins farm from a Bus stop. Activate it from the sign. You can cycle through all the maps within the map and select a bus stop that you want to fast travel into!

The other secret store one can be found at the town somewhere.

DVRNR is/was a standalone spinoff game we released to our patrons. ^^

i can't beat the skull minigame, it's really hard.
I only can enlight 9/10 skulls, but the last one's too far.
i'm using both hands..
Is there any way to make the character faster ?
There's currently nothing that can make Alex go any faster on foot.

Eyelesst

Oct 11, 2017
Hello creator, have you thought about putting the game in Spanish? I would get the game more people from Latin America. As it is my case although I understand a little English but I would like to enjoy it in my native language haha. (I'm using google translator)

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes