aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Newbie question: What do I use the Silver coins for? Can I convert them into gold coins for general stuff? Also if the walkthrough is down, does anyone have advice or solutions for the box pushing puzzles? I never been good at these lol
The silver is used in TWO secret hidden shops ... DM me if ya want me to spoil where they are ^ ^ .... sadly you can't convert it to gold .... As for Money I would recommend to do the quests (They give off alot of money and items ) ... sell the extra items ya don't need (for example milk ) ... and check the trash bins ... also you can buy the shovel to dip up money while ya explore !

I've uploaded the walkthru for ya ... but a small disclaimer ... I've just rearranged it a bit ... so it might be a bit wonky

Reactions: darlic

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
When i walk outside the house the map dont show up, just a gray background and the MC... =(
Hmm ... someone had a similar issue showed up on the discord channel ... I think it's something to do with using your Intel Graphic's card .... I think my Buddy here ... Lofrian found a work around ... have a look

https://f95zone.to/threads/dandy-boy-adventures-v0-03-1-alpha-skullgearoni.16255/post-1004058

If it doesn't work ... I highly recommend ya stop by the game's discord channel and you'll get better assistance :3

Reactions: hulaneo

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
Hmm ... someone had a similar issue showed up on the discord channel ... I think it's something to do with using your Intel Graphic's card .... I think my Buddy here ... Lofrian found a work around ... have a look

https://f95zone.to/threads/dandy-boy-adventures-v0-03-1-alpha-skullgearoni.16255/post-1004058

If it doesn't work ... I highly recommend ya stop by the game's discord channel and you'll get better assistance :3
Wunderbar! Worked properly! Many thanks!
The funny thing is the previous version dont showed this issue...

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I wanna pledge to this game, but I have a quick question will this game have NTR and if so will it at least be avoidable or optional.

Aug 17, 2018
on the previous build it had a scene where the MC enters his mom's room and catches her giving head to the cop (Sunny's father)... it's removed in the last build

There was also a flashback scene with MC's father having sex with the mom... this one was changed with the sexual content being removed... The devs are hearing the fans preference for the game not having ntr content...

v0.3.1 is free from ntr content

Reactions: BloodyRelight
Aug 17, 2018
o the discord server we were told that they're planning a feature that will let us edit the characters relationships with the MC so it will help speeding the development as it won't be necessary for them to develop a separete incest patch anymore

ELMESIAS13

Jul 8, 2017
I downloaded the game but the moment I go outside everything but my characters is grey, so I can't really do anything, is there a way to fix this?

UpSized

Mar 16, 2018
The Warehouse and News delivery minigames require too much brainpower for me.. Is there any easier method to get money?

Reactions: Aioria619

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
The Warehouse and News delivery minigames require too much brainpower for me.. Is there any easier method to get money?
also do the early quests (and the rest ), they reward ya with a good sum of money and you can sell the extra items in your inventory, like the milk and wine

Reactions: yercat

Aramara

May 10, 2018
I'm not sure if this has been suggested a ton or not, but I really think that the box pushing puzzles would benefit from changing the view. You could even have it switch to a common more grid like view from above,(like you're looking at a board game or something, idk something simple in terms of interface could work just fine) to try and do the box puzzles. The mechanics for moving the boxes could be the same,(they move only one space, and if you get it jammed in a corner, you have to reset).

I've had an annoying amount of times accidentally pushing a box cause I was just trying to squeeze past it,(the whole box shaking before you push it thing didn't really help that much in not pushing boxes around on accident). And then of course I need to reset the puzzle when that happens. IDK, maybe I'm just a big dum dum that can't use my fingers and everyone else is fine with it. I personally think the point of view is what makes it somewhat annoying to push the boxes around sometimes, it's hard to tell how close to a box you are from certain angles. Not to mention you have to push up to what appears to be diagnol from the players POV.

Just something for the Devs to think about if they so choose.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
how do you get the beers for the camping trip?
If i don't remember bad, you gotta catch the guys stealing at the supermarket.

I'm not sure if this has been suggested a ton or not, but I really think that the box pushing puzzles would benefit from changing the view. You could even have it switch to a common more grid like view from above,(like you're looking at a board game or something, idk something simple in terms of interface could work just fine) to try and do the box puzzles. The mechanics for moving the boxes could be the same,(they move only one space, and if you get it jammed in a corner, you have to reset).

I've had an annoying amount of times accidentally pushing a box cause I was just trying to squeeze past it,(the whole box shaking before you push it thing didn't really help that much in not pushing boxes around on accident). And then of course I need to reset the puzzle when that happens. IDK, maybe I'm just a big dum dum that can't use my fingers and everyone else is fine with it. I personally think the point of view is what makes it somewhat annoying to push the boxes around sometimes, it's hard to tell how close to a box you are from certain angles. Not to mention you have to push up to what appears to be diagnol from the players POV.

Just something for the Devs to think about if they so choose.
It turns out annoying sometimes, but since you don't need so much money till now i don't think they need to change in this stage of the game. Maybe if we start to need a lot of money, that would be a good change.

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes