theminered

Dec 2, 2019
Other than the Rat thrown into the magic circle once completed the game and the secret cave you can drop into below the library (in the bushes) that gives you a weekly salary and melissa's panties, have anyone found any other secrets? I noticed that there's a giant mushroom and a stump that you can interact with (despite it saying it does nothing) maybe these have something else behind them? I'm keen to see all the secrets.

Edit: does anyone know what the "???" option in the DX cheat menu does?

RSR2000

Jan 10, 2019
If you're missing 2% you're only missing one quest. The X-files quest can be completed by talking to the guy outside the hospital at night.
Once you're at 100% you can throw a rat into the magic circle in the tomb to get transported to "hell" It's just a little secret where there's a bunch of "ghosts" wandering around and a building with the creator, Oni. There's also one last H-scene where the girl Fyre comes in once you've talked to Oni and are about to leave. You also get 2 of the trading cards there. Other than that I don't think there's anything else there.
Thank you so much! But how do you get a rat in the circle? do you throw it from the ramp?

theminered

Dec 2, 2019
Thank you so much! But how do you get a rat in the circle? do you throw it from the ramp?
When you enter the tomb there's a rat at the entrance. You pick him up and drop down to the ledge in front of the box towers. You then proceed to throw it onto them and jumping to them right after, and picking him up again. If you spend too much time on this the rat will run off.
It takes a bit of trial and error, and if you miss and the rat lands on the floor it's faster to just exit the room and enter again. The rat will be reset.

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
I'm in 96% of the game, I've already done the quests of amy, melissa and rhonda, what is missing? about the quests of jackie, I still do not know how to activate your quest, because I can't find her, and it seems that only that is missing for me, can someone please answer these questions? 3rd trying and nobody answered me yet

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
Im missing only 2% i dunno what im missing i've done all the main quests and side quests but theres still one quest i have not triggered or done i dunno what it is also anyone wanna fill me in on what the ghost in the basement does ?

RSR2000

Jan 10, 2019
I'm in 96% of the game, I've already done the quests of amy, melissa and rhonda, what is missing? about the quests of jackie, I still do not know how to activate your quest, because I can't find her, and it seems that only that is missing for me, can someone please answer these questions? 3rd trying and nobody answered me yet
I don't remember what triggers it, but there's an event where you go out of the school and Red beats you up. Then the teacher shows up and tells you to go to the hospital. In the hospital, talk to the reception lady and she tells you there's a nurse available in room 104. The nurse is Jackie and she's only available in the morning. I think to complete her questline, you just need to keep visiting her.

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
I don't remember what triggers it, but there's an event where you go out of the school and Red beats you up. Then the teacher shows up and tells you to go to the hospital. In the hospital, talk to the reception lady and she tells you there's a nurse available in room 104. The nurse is Jackie and she's only available in the morning. I think to complete her questline, you just need to keep visiting her.
man, this I already know, what you said is from past updates, I refer to the quests of this update,the continuation of your questline, which is what is in changelog of this update 0.4, because, after this part you mentioned, that we do in the old versions, her is no longer in the hospital, it is not possible to enter in no room, and I don't know what part of the map she's on, got it? what I want is the trigger for the quests of this update, not old versions

Last edited:

Coomer435

Nov 23, 2019
Just found a way to get a lot of cash, if you go to the library there will be a little area without fencing. Jump of that area and you will land in a secret cave that will give a bunch of coins when you tap on it. You will have to wait a week for each time you use it though.

Reactions: James Eveleth

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
Well, i dont want to play on another Save, so here i go start all over again for the Fourth time :( (Amy quest bugged, she never appear on her room).

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes