ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
It was a pain in the ass, I must tell you.
Y'know that little box above the first pile of big boxes? Yeah, throw the mouse in there and then in the pentagram
I tried that but it was so hard D:
Does anything special happen when you get the mouse up there?

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
Im at 92%, how do you start the mushroom quest, any complete walkthorugh for 4.0?
I believe the mushroom quest comes from Melissa (the mother/landlady). Keep progressing with her (might have to raise her affection level in order to continue progressing -- give her milk from the store to raise it).

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
98% now haha, any other quest left? and with which character triggers. Please lol
I was stuck at 98 percent too. If you're using the new save provided on 1st page, you have to redo the Cemetary quest (where you collect candy for the halloween "landlady").

Mosalord

Jan 1, 2018
I have 0.35 and 0.31 but I used cheat engine so might be problems (weren't any for me). Which one do you need .35 or .31? Also, how do I attach the save.bin file?
I didn't find the secret room in both versions, I even don't know if the 0.31 have one. 'cause of this, send me both, please, I will be appreciated.
I'll do all the quests again, so I don't care about the cheat engine or the saves anyway

Edit: oh, well, I find the 0.35 on my trash bin xD

Last edited:

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
I didn't find the secret room in both versions, I even don't know if the 0.31 have one. 'cause of this, send me both, please, I will be appreciated.
I'll do all the quests again, so I don't care about the cheat engine or the saves anyway
Okay. Also, I finally got the rat onto the pentagram :D

= 0.31 verion
= 0.35 version

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
This rat pentagram business is fiddly as fuck.

Throwing the rat on a diagonal in an isometric world with having to press 2 directional movement keys is total crap.
Dash-jumping to get to the 2nd platform in a diagonal motion with having to press 2 direction keys is a dick move.
Throwing the rat on the pentagram from a platform where almost no movement is possible while yet again having to use a diagonal throw with pressing 2 direction keys that also move you is complete bullshit.
I recommend practising these steps separately with a save made right in the Big Cave entrance, otherwise you are going to go insane.

In this instance the legendary words of Jimmy Cliff apply: .
or rather their faster edgier version from that 90's commercial...

Getting with the rat onto the very first platform is ridiculous enough.
Throwing the rat onto the middle stack of boxes is ludicrously imprecise and an uncontrolable mess.
And the rat doesn't stay there, it moves away after a while so if you don't make the even more ridiculous jump onto that platform in time it will run away and you will have to start over. Now, the rat seems to have a limited space where it can be trapped on that platform and stay there but chances of throwing it onto that spot are astronomical.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all this is frustrating as hell.
I would rather have built a bridge out of the boxes in some semi-elaborate puzzle and then carry the rat to the pentagram or throw it from the built-up platform.

Also does this mean that we won't ever again see that absolutely lovely original secret hideout with it's mega awesome winning music that was available at night at the tree stump near the lake? Makes the older versions truly gems that are worth keeping.

Last edited:

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Read people complaining about the platforming, aside from getting the rat into the circle. I honestly cannot see how anyone was having trouble. And even the rat in the circle thing only took me like 5 tries before I learned the spacing. The only mini-game I had actual trouble with was the 3rd race. That one was pretty tight.

Enough about that though, Is it a bug that not all scenes are in the gallery or is that just intended? Off the top of my head I can think of the Traci changing room scene, it's not in the gallery.

RSR2000

Jan 10, 2019
There's also one last H-scene where the girl Fyre comes in once you've talked to Oni and are about to leave.
ok, so I finally got the rat to the circle and talked to Oni, but when I went out, Fyre only talked to me for a bit, looked into my soul or something, and went inside the building. No additional H-scene. Is it because I activated the DX code? Like, the look-into-my-soul thing was to check if I had cheats enabled?

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
ok, so I finally got the rat to the circle and talked to Oni, but when I went out, Fyre only talked to me for a bit, looked into my soul or something, and went inside the building. No additional H-scene. Is it because I activated the DX code? Like, the look-into-my-soul thing was to check if I had cheats enabled?
I got that too, it would be kind of stupid to lock a scene behind not activating the DX code seeing as you technically need to pay more on the patreon to have access to the code lol

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
For those wondering, the rat-box-pentagram thing is a fucking pain in the ass, took me fucking 56 tries, 56!!!

For those stuck at 96 or so percent, is a spreadsheet that i made, and can help you finding out what missions are missing

The Melissa's and Rhonda's scenes doesn't have a "per se" quest or quest status, so you have to "keep insisting" on them in order to unlock the scenes

Finally, is a 100% save file "full clean", DX activated, only cheat engine'd the money / tokens

In Windows, the save file must go in:

(press Win+R, and paste the following line, then press Enter)

%Homedrive%\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Skullgear​

Last edited:

Rjay1255

Aug 24, 2018
Finnally, is a 100% save file "full clean", DX activated, only cheat engine'd the money / tokens

Do you happen to have a save just prior to entering the pentagram, as the content inside a once and done, and can't be repeated.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes