DXavier

May 21, 2017
I can't open the game, whenever I try to it acts as if it may open and then just closes. Any ideas on the issue or fixes?

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Finally home. Had to visit the folks for thanksgiving, didn't bring the desktop with me. Been dyin for the last couple days. Can't wait to get loaded up and play!

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
Read people complaining about the platforming, aside from getting the rat into the circle. I honestly cannot see how anyone was having trouble. And even the rat in the circle thing only took me like 5 tries before I learned the spacing. The only mini-game I had actual trouble with was the 3rd race. That one was pretty tight.

Enough about that though, Is it a bug that not all scenes are in the gallery or is that just intended? Off the top of my head I can think of the Traci changing room scene, it's not in the gallery.
I actually had to remap my keys, because holding right arrow + down arrow wouldn't allow me to jump at all. So I was just running around trying to figure out what you're supposed to do. Fucking ghost keys dude.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
I actually had to remap my keys, because holding right arrow + down arrow wouldn't allow me to jump at all. So I was just running around trying to figure out what you're supposed to do. Fucking ghost keys dude.
Wait why aren't you using a controller? I'm using my PS4 controller.

szejker

Oct 29, 2018
Thank you! Does Rhonda questline end after anal sex? And how to get quest in the office of Dandy boy oni?

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
I didn't realize that was a prerequisite. The only controller I have is a steam controller, which I don't figure works with this.
At least try it, I'm not sure if DS4Windows can emulate the steam controller into an xbox controller.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes