anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
it may be another game i'm thinking of, but are the save files and the settings file linked?
i forget which game it was, but the game tracks what has been unlocked with files other than the save.
perhaps that is the case here?

Bastod

Sep 13, 2017
my game just crashes instantly, weird. i downloaded from UPLOADHAVEN and NOPY but it doesn't work. The game starts on fullscreen and it immediatly crashes
Also, mega link doesn't work

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
Hey so where is the secret shop can't find it for the life of me i know the secret at the lake. And i know it was moved but im unsure where. Is that the only shop im missing or is there another secret shop?

ELMESIAS13

Jul 8, 2017
I'm stuck at the cave level, I don't know why, but my character cannot jump when I'm moving to the right and running at the same time, does anyone have a similar issue or maybe it's just a problem with my keyboard?

Revamp-iron

Jan 3, 2019
I'm stuck at the cave level, I don't know why, but my character cannot jump when I'm moving to the right and running at the same time, does anyone have a similar issue or maybe it's just a problem with my keyboard?
I had the same issue, you have to start by sprinting up the slope and then do a well timed jump. Not sure what's up with not being able to jump that direction.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
It might be a keyboard issue, I use controller and it works perfectly fine. And I suggest switching to a controller if you can it makes the platforming much easier.

Reactions: LonDonJohnSon

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
So after the "Blue Haired Devil" quest where can you find Traci?
You catch her trying to steal test answers, she runs away, and you go meet her in the bathroom. You then go into the classroom and go to the teachers desk to retrieve the answers and go talk to her in the hall where the gym and pool is. Then you'll meet her in your basement during the evening iirc and that's it for her questline. Afterwards she isn't anywhere to be found, you can see her at the pool party, halloween party, if you attend class, and a chance encounter when you enter the female changing room.

D

Deleted member 601135

Anyone have a new mega link? the one in the post no longer works

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Stay strong, Mac users.
Still no Mac version huh?
i don't have a mac, but...

"!!!ATTENTION OSX SIERRA & HIGH SIERRA USERS!!!

Os X Sierra won't let apps from unidentified devs work so it says "can't open the application is damaged".

You can prevent this from ever happenig again by opening terminal and typing "sudo spctl --master-disable" without quotes and pressing enter. After that type in your password and press enter again. Now you can close terminal and play the game!"

sledgeh4mmer

Oct 8, 2018
Such a great game, i really like the art in this one. Seems like the dev put a lot of work into it (unlike other creators). Keep it up !

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, does anyone here know how to finish the quest "Say Cheese". I don't know how to catch the two rats at the top platforms. I saw a screenshot regarding this quest in the previous pages but it doesn't help. As you can see on the screenshots, I know that you can move these three boxes but I don't know what to do after or where they should be placed.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes