Niklas210

Mar 30, 2018
I like the look of the game very much, but it would be nice if you change the controls to mouse only, it would be way more comfortable

• Haha
Reactions: exirock

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Tess and Amy are the best girls

i'm at 96% of the current version, what would have been easy to miss?
I've seen all content with Asuka, Amy, Erika, Melissa, Jackie, Rhonda, Tess, the "Creature"
Did all the Halloween related side-quests, pretty sure i did all the side-quest period
I've seen the even alyssa masturbating in the barn, and got Milked by Mary, not sure if it's the end of their (farm) content
But Tracy and red seems to have absolutely disapeared from the game since she came to the basement
Also, Trev/Tess mom keep repeating the same stuff about her son

What am i missing here?

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
guys, if someone has the same problem that I had: after exiting the game, the game did not see the save (that is, there was no way to download the game). For me, the solution was to rename the User folder(disc/users/user name). Because mine was not in English. After that, everything began to work perfectly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: anonnom

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
are we getting the xmas scene here?
Probably we only gonna see it when it comes out to public version, just now it was released to kawaii tier (10$) so in perhaps like in a week its out to public.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Can you use old save data?
the old saves dont work due to the game getting changes on story, quests, maps, etc so its always good to start all over cause u will always see some changes, i know it sucks to some people that dont like to start over but the grind its over since we hv cheats.
Is somebody kawai enough to drop that christmis update
Just now was released to Deviant (5$) so in like 2-5 days its release to the public (i hope.)

May 5, 2017

Please note! If you encounter a crash with windows build of the game, go to %appdata%/skullgear/dandy boy adventures/ and open the config file to make sure that binary=true
DX Password = :nutcracker:

Download:

0.4 saves ARE compatible, you can access the new holiday content after you've completed both Melissa's & Amy's 0.4 quest lines. Go see Melissa in the kitchen, and then meet them out front at Friday afternoon.

Happy holidays,
-Oni

shran

Dec 26, 2016
may i ask how you got this? trying to figure out how to do it for 0.4.2
Im not 100% sure but in 2.0 it was possible but some part of the fuck scene with the mom were in here , in 3.0 it got locked and now its possible to do it again because there is nothing to hide and no part of future scene

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
questions can you fuck all the girls at once?(no multi play through to fuck them all) and is their any none stoppable girls fuck other guys?

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes