Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is probably the best guide I can give. Visually, So from the bottom right box you can jump the the top middle box and then you can just jump onto the second floor from there. Just be careful when making the jump to the middle box, I overshot it the first time and went right over it lol.
I know the way friend, what I want to know is the form to jump from the bottom right to the middle, I have to run and jump?, or just walk normally and jump?, sorry if it wasn't clear yet, if I run and jump, sometimes I go farther than I should, if I just walk and jump, I fall halfway like the picture, you know, I don't wanna know the way, but how should I jump

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
I know the way friend, what I want to know is the form to jump from the bottom right to the middle, I have to run and jump?, or just walk normally and jump?, sorry if it wasn't clear yet, if I run and jump, sometimes I go farther than I should, if I just walk and jump, I fall halfway like the picture, you know, I don't wanna know the way, but how should I jump
I ran and jumped, like I said the first time I overshot it. You just have to let go of the control stick(or arrow keys) half way through the jump to land it. Pretty standard platforming I'm not sure how else to describe it. I recommend using a controller for this game in general. The platforming has been tight lately (personally I enjoy it but I see a lot of people upset by it) using a controller is just much more comfortable.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Go on Page 80 of this thread, I posted a 100% non-cheated save right outside of the hell scene. You can just go home and talk to mom from there to start the xmas event.
i did used that save melssia still in her room not kitchen and cant start the xmas ;/
plz share the save that you have used

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Please add a way to skip mini games if the player losses 2 or 3 times so players do not get stuck at the mini games .

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The hair tho, maybe he dyed it when he got older.
The aesthetic is definitely there.
I really don't see Dandy from Space Dandy in the MC, the hair and the personnality are totally not the same. Even though when the game came out i thought it was a Space Dandy parody game at first lol

Reactions: Logan3000x

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I really don't see Dandy from Space Dandy in the MC, the hair and the personnality are totally not the same. Even though when the game came out i thought it was a Space Dandy parody game at first lol
Well it's more of a visual reference, I think the hair looks really alike and it has that 80s anime aesthetic to it.
If you like something enough you'll find it anywhere though so who knows. The name brings up the association in my head.

sc0rps

Aug 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is probably the best guide I can give. Visually, So from the bottom right box you can jump the the top middle box and then you can just jump onto the second floor from there. Just be careful when making the jump to the middle box, I overshot it the first time and went right over it lol.
thanks. i haved a few problems with the middle box, but i did

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
Not sure how to proceed next in the xmas update, found the matches for the fire, but i have no clue where the candy is. Any help would be appreciated.
EDIT: Nvm, found in the elf

i did used that save melssia still in her room not kitchen and cant start the xmas ;/
plz share the save that you have used
She's in front of the house on friday in the afternoon, not in the kitchen

Moonwafers

Aug 24, 2019
Please add a way to skip mini games if the player losses 2 or 3 times so players do not get stuck at the mini games .
there is a way. In main menu theres a password option. On the front of the forum it'll tell you the updated dx password (right now its "nutcracker.") Enter the password and in it'll unlock an in game cheat menu with one of the options being skip minigames.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Not sure how to proceed next in the xmas update, found the matches for the fire, but i have no clue where the candy is. Any help would be appreciated.
EDIT: Nvm, found in the elf

She's in front of the house on friday in the afternoon, not in the kitchen
for the love of god share your save i cant find her
cant start the update

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes