Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
how do you get the gas for the generator i cant climb the box
That was an insane jump to learn but once you get the hang of it you can easily do it. So there are a few frames where after running off a ledge you can still jump. Basically run off the box and in those few frames jump and you can cross the gap. Make sure to run/jump while holding right instead of diagonal down right.

Reactions: MrAlex70 and l2ose

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
I think the hurtles/track quest needs extra time across the board. As it gets harder it becomes really frustrating to miss a star in the first turn and be like fuck there goes another 30 seconds.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I think the hurtles/track quest needs extra time across the board. As it gets harder it becomes really frustrating to miss a star in the first turn and be like fuck there goes another 30 seconds.
Cheat Engine > Speedhack > .20
That's how I did it, it's really obnoxious otherwise.

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
That was an insane jump to learn but once you get the hang of it you can easily do it. So there are a few frames where after running off a ledge you can still jump. Basically run off the box and in those few frames jump and you can cross the gap. Make sure to run/jump while holding right instead of diagonal down right.
for God's sake give me more details, from the tower in the right corner, you have to jump to the middle tower, right? but how is this jump made? do you have to run and jump? or just walk and jump? I can't fall into the tower, or fall in front of it, or just fall into the tower the wrong way, like the pic I posted,I've been trying for a long time Sem título.png

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
Cheat Engine > Speedhack > .20
That's how I did it, it's really obnoxious otherwise.
You shouldn't have to use a cheat engine to get through a minigame to advance a story. not to mention you have to do it like 3 times and the controls fight you the whole time. minigames should add variety and be enjoyed not forced to repeat again and again to shave a second off of the clock.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
for God's sake give me more details, from the tower in the right corner, you have to jump to the middle tower, right? but how is this jump made? do you have to run and jump? or just walk and jump? I can't fall into the tower, or fall in front of it, or just fall into the tower the wrong way, like the pic I posted,I've been trying for a long time View attachment 498718
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is probably the best guide I can give. Visually, So from the bottom right box you can jump the the top middle box and then you can just jump onto the second floor from there. Just be careful when making the jump to the middle box, I overshot it the first time and went right over it lol.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
You shouldn't have to use a cheat engine to get through a minigame to advance a story. not to mention you have to do it like 3 times and the controls fight you the whole time. minigames should add variety and be enjoyed not forced to repeat again and again to shave a second off of the clock.
Understood, and I complained about it too and hope they fix it.

Reactions: box777

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is probably the best guide I can give. Visually, So from the bottom right box you can jump the the top middle box and then you can just jump onto the second floor from there. Just be careful when making the jump to the middle box, I overshot it the first time and went right over it lol.
hello do you mind sharing a save before the xmas
it just wont trigger with me

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
hello do you mind sharing a save before the xmas
it just wont trigger with me
Go on Page 80 of this thread, I posted a 100% non-cheated save right outside of the hell scene. You can just go home and talk to mom from there to start the xmas event.

Reactions: omarsayed
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes