Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Hi, does anyone here know how to finish the quest "Say Cheese". I don't know how to catch the two rats at the top platforms. I saw a screenshot regarding this quest in the previous pages but it doesn't help. As you can see on the screenshots, I know that you can move these three boxes but I don't know what to do after or where they should be placed.
Box on the right can be pushed down if you get on the couch, push it by the other boxes, then the middle one to the left to have reach and at the end there on the top left you just have to jump precisely while dashing and you'll make it to the final two rats.

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Weird nitpick for this update, but the new music doesn't seem to fit in with the overall game compared to what was used last time.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The run button should be a toggle tbh.
I dunno if the devs come around here very often and I don't talk on Patreon or Discord but it gets a little hurty when I gotta be holding the button the whole time cos walking is so slow and its only real use is for pushing puzzles.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Saves do not work. I tried different options, but even starting a new game and creating new saves, after exiting the game, it is impossible to load them. It would be great if it were somehow fixed.

Reactions: Dude20

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
saves work for me in Win 7. if you are on Win 10, try running as admin? :unsure:
I'm on Win 7 too. And unfortunately, this does not help =( the game creates save files, but after exiting, when trying to download it does not see them.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
I have an assumption, but I can’t check. Perhaps this is because the new address of the save files are in comp/disc/users/user name(and my name is not in Latin)/appdata...etc...so,maybe this is why? (in earlier versions, where the game was saved in the folder of the game itself, there were no problems)

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
How do you get up there ?
If you go into the cave next to the shop and exit from the top part you can make your way on the top ledge you will see a small box you can push. Push it off of the ledge and then push it to the boxes that the wrench is on top of.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: anonnom

Xenaera

Mar 21, 2019
If anyone can help me figure this out because it's driving me crazy. I haven't played this game in a while and I SWORE there was a way to view the individual h-scenes based on each character like a scene viewer so to speak but I can't remember for the life of me how to get to it or if it even existed. I swear I remember doing that to rewatch some of the h-animations, but I can't seem to find it anymore. D:

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes